Thread: Whats it cost

dtr352
    I need to get some fiberglass work done on the boat. Probably 10 spider cracks on the sides near fuel tanks and the deck. Also some minor chips on the bottom from beaching it. The boat is completely stripped minus tanks and these things need fixin before paint. Any rough estimates on cost and info on places that can do the work would be great. Thanks

diggler
    I need to get some fiberglass work done on the boat. Probably 10 spider cracks on the sides near fuel tanks and the deck. Also some minor chips on the bottom from beaching it. The boat is completely stripped minus tanks and these things need fixin before paint. Any rough estimates on cost and info on places that can do the work would be great. Thanks
    I had to have gel coat work done on mine this winter. spider cracks, etc... Even with pulling everything out, expect to pay $1000+ to have it done professionally.

contact Todd here on the boards ... (board name: toddnjuzz) ... that's what he does ... fiberglass repair and paint ...
    Brian

SHIFTY
    JOE's TOOLING IN SUNLAND. DONE ALOT OF WORK FOR PEOPLE HERE ON THE BOARDS, AND HAD I GONE AHEAD WITH MY HAWAIIAN RESTORE PROJECT THIS WINTER, I WOULD HAVE USED HIM. HE QUOTED ME NEW 1/4 STRINGERS, FLOOR, & BULKHEAD FOR UNDER A GRAND.

dtr352
    Thanks for the ideas. I got started doing it myself and ran out of time. I am hoping just to have someone do it when I can find the money. I was figuring 2-3 grand for repairs and paint so I guess now I just need cash.