Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who stopped by the Ultra booth?

tamalewagon
    What models did they have on display? Please help a guy out who didn't get to go and play with the rest of you. Anyone take any pictures?

Jordy
    They had a 27' Shadow that I think would be in the running for the best looking boat at the show. It was a beautiful boat, and no I'm not talking about the Nascar boat for you rednecks that were nodding in agreement.

NOTALENT
    They had a candy apple red Ultra 22stealth with some wicked I think leather interior...It was bad ass!!

tamalewagon
    They had a 27' Shadow that I think would be in the running for the best looking boat at the show. It was a beautiful boat, and no I'm not talking about the Nascar boat for you rednecks that were nodding in agreement.
    LOL...thanks Jordy. Did they have any of the smaller models on hand? Specifically the 22' Stealth or the 23' deck?

UnionJack
    I did

tamalewagon
    I did
    gee...thanks.

Jordy
    Did they have any of the smaller models on hand?
    Yep.
    Specifically the 22' Stealth or the 23' deck?
    Yep and yep.

UnionJack
    gee...thanks.
    you asked.... There was some cool stuff going on.

jbtrailerjim
    That 27 Shadow was definitely a sick boat. Did you catch the price? I was told $200k from Steve. :jawdrop:
    John D. (johnwithjm) had his new bad ass 23 Shadow deck on display. Sick n/a motor motor in it. The only problem is it was a squirt boat.

Jordy
    Big John with Ultra had his new 23' deck there and it was a good looking boat. 600cu in (I think, or thereabouts) N/A with no squeeze and over 1100hp on the dyno. Too bad it's all being wasted hooked up to a ditch pump.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast