Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

carreranmboater
    Anybody planing a trip to the butt, it would be nice to meet some new people.

tpmarine.com
    Don, Welcome to ABQ. Good to have someplace in town to get parts and answer questions. I forgot to look, are you open on Saturday? I live down in the valley close to you will try and stop in and give you some local business.
    Sundance, thanks and thanks for stopping by...I will call you on monday with the information.

tpmarine.com
    Hey Don I have a 06 dodge mega cab diesel looking for a 6'lift with billet shocks . superlift is the only one i have found maybe you know of somelse.Iam ready to buy in about 2 weeks.
    CARRERA'S ROCK
    carreranmboater, I will work on a price and get back with you or feel free to stop by if you are in the area.
    I know that there are several companies that manufacture billet shocks so we could go with whatever lift you prefer and pick up some billet shocks that would work fine with a 6" lift. Check out air ride technologies, they make a nice billet shock, and they sell them in different lengths. Otherwise superlift does make the kit.
    I will have a price for you in the next couple of days.
    Thank!

tpmarine.com
    Anybody planing a trip to the butt, it would be nice to meet some new people.
    I understand that there is something planned for the weekend of April 7th. I am not the one organizing it, but I know a few people that are planning to go out that weekend.

bigblockbill
    susan at the swdba puts on a hell of show maybe she could put something together. ha-ha as if she had time.
    uwish,
    Do you have a contact number or email for Susan, I had planned on working with her last year but got a little side tracked with the move from Phoenix to Albuquerque.
    Thanks,
    Don B.
    Here is the swdba web site is http://www.swdba.org/ Susans contact info is on there.
    It would be great to have some other events this summer. I go to all the drag boat races I can but would like to see some other non-race type events this summer also.
    Welcome to town Don!
    Bill

tpmarine.com
    Here is the swdba web site is http://www.swdba.org/ Susans contact info is on there.
    It would be great to have some other events this summer. I go to all the drag boat races I can but would like to see some other non-race type events this summer also.
    Welcome to town Don!
    Bill
    Bill, thanks and thanks for the link...

tpmarine.com
    carreranmboater, is this the shock that you are interested in?
    http://www.superlift.com/images/acce.../shocks-ss.gif

DEEWAYNE
    IMAGINE THAT!!! ANOTHER LAW SUIT VS. YOU KNOW WHO!!!
    and it's NOT heresay!! It is fact!!! 3/13/07
    just go to nmcourts.com and look up "youngs water sports"
    just another reason NOT to take a boat to bo young!

playdeep
    IMAGINE THAT!!! ANOTHER LAW SUIT VS. YOU KNOW WHO!!!
    and it's NOT heresay!! It is fact!!! 3/13/07
    just go to nmcourts.com and look up "youngs water sports"
    just another reason NOT to take a boat to bo young!
    Nothing that's been posted on this thread is hearsay...
    Young's performance also has a negative rating with the New Mexico better business bureau..what a surprise.I can't believe the number of people he has ripped off.
    I think N.M. boaters are staring to wise up...his shop has nothing but a bunch of old rusted junk sitting out front

tpmarine.com
    OK, I thought I would share a few pics of the projects that we have been working on...
    If you are thinking about upgrading your stereo system you have to come by and listen to the JL Audio marine components...this stuff rocks!!! BTW, yes Triad Performance is an authorized JL Marine Dealer.
    4 amps: 1 4 Channel & 3 Mono Amps. 2 sets of 7.7 component speakers in the cockpit & 1 set of 6.5's in the cabin. 3 10" JL subs, a simple clarion deck with 2 remotes & Ipod hook up.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast