Thread: Vegas this Weekend!!!

GrapeApe
    Who will be out for the UFC??? Should be a great weekend out here.. Weather has been perfect..
    *** Grape Ape ***

moneypit
    Who will be out for the UFC??? Should be a great weekend out here.. Weather has been perfect..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    I will be there. Flying in late Saturday.. flying home early Sun. Should be a good fight..

GrapeApe
    The fights should be good.. Can't wait..
    *** Grape Ape ***

ULTRA28
    Billy and Mikey are flying up Friday for the fight. I would've gone too, but there's this boat show this weekend that I kind of need to be at. There flying back just in time Sunday to help tear down the show.

GrapeApe
    Billy and Mikey are flying up Friday for the fight. I would've gone too, but there's this boat show this weekend that I kind of need to be at. There flying back just in time Sunday to help tear down the show.
    Hey.. get back to work... I hope that you Sell Lots of Boats..

*** Grape Ape ***
    We're flying in Friday for weigh-ins, and home Sunday morning!! Can't wait!! :rollside:

moneypit
    We're flying in Friday for weigh-ins, and home Sunday morning!! Can't wait!! :rollside:
    Weigh-ins are fun. You will get to see alot of fighters. Also if you hang out in the Hotel on Friday night, you will see alot of the guys. Bring your Camera

Weigh-ins are fun. You will get to see alot of fighters. Also if you hang out in the Hotel on Friday night, you will see alot of the guys. Bring your Camera
    Yea, I've been to several UFC events. Weigh-ins are a good time, but as the sport/event is getting more popular, so are the weigh-ins! I believe they're having them at the event center, instead of the usual smaller places.

Garrddogg
    I'll be there with my girl!! stayin at the mandalay bay!

Skullinator
    Super bowl in vegas is the best!!!
    Staying @ the RIO