Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Direct T.V. has NO cutomer service

nodigg
    Pressed 1 for English and just got off the phone with direct T.V.. They screwed up my order so I wanted to have the parts shipped overnight so I could get back on track. Not only would they not do this, they would not let me pay to do it because the person who can track the order does not get to work until 3 p.m.
    SURELY I say, someone else within your company knows how to punch up that information?
    "No sir, no one else can do it." " She is not in this office, she is on the east coast"
    What if that person dies I say, who does it then? Is the secret lost with her?
    " She is the only one sir"
    Okay, if you can find someone on duty who can cancel my order, please do so and have them call me back, I hope that person makes it to work sooner or later today.

squirt'nmyload
    that sucks....i've never had any problems with them, but i havn't had to call them for anything in a long time

Warlockjer
    I HATE having to press 1 for english!!! Dish is NO better than Direct. I have spoken to them 3 times and got 3 different responses from 3 different people. Customer service?????? Yea right

HocusPocus
    that does sound bad. i have been a dtv customer from the first week it came out and i have never had any problem with thier customer service. i called up last summer to see if i could find out when they do their "free preview weekends" and they gave me 3 months of movie channels for free.

mbrown2
    I just switched from Dish to Direct recently and a terrible experience but needed to get off Dish as they were just as bad...after the install....customer service has not been as bad.

blown65
    I hate DTV's customer service. Their menu system sucks, you usually get a dead end and get disconnected. On top of that, 90% of the time you get someone that barely speaks english. (unfortunately we have several of receivers with them and I'm stuck calling now and then. )
    My parents and sister are not electronically when it comes to electronics, I'm stuck with the job.

Boozer
    Go buy the parts you need from Circuit City.
    Pressed 1 for English and just got off the phone with direct T.V.. They screwed up my order so I wanted to have the parts shipped overnight so I could get back on track. Not only would they not do this, they would not let me pay to do it because the person who can track the order does not get to work until 3 p.m.
    SURELY I say, someone else within your company knows how to punch up that information?
    "No sir, no one else can do it." " She is not in this office, she is on the east coast"
    What if that person dies I say, who does it then? Is the secret lost with her?
    " She is the only one sir"
    Okay, if you can find someone on duty who can cancel my order, please do so and have them call me back, I hope that person makes it to work sooner or later today.

buzzaro
    I hate DTV's customer service. Their menu system sucks, you usually get a dead end and get disconnected. On top of that, 90% of the time you get someone that barely speaks english. (unfortunately we have several of receivers with them and I'm stuck calling now and then. )
    My parents and sister are not electronically when it comes to electronics, I'm stuck with the job.
    Press the option to ORDER rather than customer service, youll get a live person quicker. When they think they are getting money they are all over it, then have the live person help you or transfer you.

nodigg
    Press the option to ORDER rather than customer service, youll get a live person quicker. When they think they are getting money they are all over it, then have the live person help you or transfer you.
    Not only do I agree with you, that's how I got on the line with them in the end.

blown65
    I just have bad luck with them I think. I usually go that route, but the prob is, when they transfer me I get disconnected and need to call back.
    Only thing I hate worse is the stupid automated voice calls trying to sell you crap at work.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast