Thread: Celeberty Death Pool.

SHOTKALLIN
    OK...I guess I'm a month and 9 days late starting this thread. Anna Nicole certainly woulda been in my top 10.
    I think Lindsey Lohan is now at the top of the list. Along with Michael Jackson... I still say Wacko Jacko will kill himself soon.
    Dick Clark has got to kick the bucket soon....That focker is old!
    Who's on your short list?

phebus
    Castro
    Keith Richards

jdogginla
    Good luck with this thread........I've tried to do 2 death pools here, and got slaughtered via pm and a lil in the thread about how distasteful i was. The pm's were non stop for a day or two. hhahahahah........people will talk about swap'n wives and shit, but will lower the hachett on a death pool.
    I drafted my people last week.......i always take axl rose. He just hasn't come thru for me. We have a buy in for 100 bucks....you draft 10 peolple. 1st one that dies takes the grand 1k. Then we re-anty and pick em again.
    We already drafted this round, let me know if you want in on the next one.
    i should add I took the last grand with Gerald Ford......and I won with Bob Hope...and one other one, but for the life of me can't remember. It was a couple of years ago.

HM
    Good luck with this thread........I've tried to do 2 death pools here, and got slaughtered via pm and a lil in the thread about how distasteful i was. The pm's were non stop for a day or two. hhahahahah........people will talk about swap'n wives and shit, but will lower the hachett on a death pool.
    I drafted my people last week.......i always take axl rose. He just hasn't come thru for me. We have a buy in for 100 bucks....you draft 10 peolple. 1st one that dies takes the grand 1k. Then we re-anty and pick em again.
    I'm in on the next one.
    I sent in my list to John and Ken.

grads2112
    I'd like to lay down $100 on Paula Abdul. She claims she's never been drunk or done recreational drugs but yet is still high as a kite. Double or nothing she goes to an overdose of prescription drugs.

Nord
    Interesting...............
    I saw this on CSI Miami...........
    ~NORD~

SHOTKALLIN
    i should add I took the last grand with Gerald Ford......and I won with Bob Hope...and one other one, but for the life of me can't remember. It was a couple of years ago.
    For a 100 bucks im in. People need to get off thier high horse of morality. Its just gambling. I missed Richard Pryor by a month last year. Sucks He couldn't hold on till 06.