Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I gots to ask

Blown 472
    what have these "liberals" done to you on a personal level.

Steve 1
    Bent how about destroying my city, how about everything that is perverted and sick in society, how about everything that is wrong and evil in the entire fuccing world. For starters ole whack job!

Blown 472
    Bent how about destroying my city, how about everything that is perverted and sick in society, how about everything that is wrong and evil in the entire fuccing world. For starters ole whack job!
    personal, do you understand? are you that stupid?

Steve 1
    Jackazz clown nobody FYI it does not get more PERSONAL than being surrounded by third world rubbish.

eliminatedsprinter
    Raised my cost of living with some of the higest taxes on the planet. Damaged my car and increased my time in traffic by refusing to fund road improvements in my state claiming that "it would only encourage more driving".
    Dismantled the agency I work for and drastically reduced the treatment options for and the number of veterans I can serve (the effects of Al Gores "re-inveting of the VA" in the late 90s are still being felt now, big time). Took away my ablity to use the press to help raise funds to help the W/C sports team I coach (Clinton Administration set policies forbiding us to talk to the press) thus causing all the less affluent Veterans to have to give up traveling to the National Games with us......These are just for starters. The whole list would be much longer and would explain why I am no longer a "Liberal".
    On the bright side, one liberal (Maxine Waters) did pull my chair out for me at a Juneteenth clebration once.

Blown 472
    Jackazz clown nobody FYI it does not get more PERSONAL than being surrounded by third world rubbish.
    You are an idiot. Go away.

Oh Boy...this is gonna get good. Where do I start? Well....aside from raising my taxes at every chance they get. [A liberal never saw a tax he/she didn't like.] Layers upon layers of regulations for business owners, ask me how I know this... Business "fees" and user "fees" For example I have a small digital scale at my deli to weigh food for customers, the county just raised my "calibration check" fee from $45.00 a year to $90.00 a year and thats just to get the little county inspection sticker to attach to my ONE little scale that is no bigger than a postal scale. Fire Marshall inspection fees in the hundreds of dollars a year, don't know exactly how much it is this year as it goes up every year. Money I have to sent to Board of Equalization for sales tax, Workmans Comp. IRS for Payroll and income taxes, EDD for state income and withholding, unemployment, state disability ins. and so on. Not to speak about county business tax, Health dept. inspection fees, we pay them to cite us for minor infractions....Now on to the trucking business...we have State DMV regestration and weight fees, now at about $2400.00 a year, BIT inspection fees, Pull notice and drug test charges. Excise tax on diesel fuel [its more than gasoline] Excise tax on tires, Excise tax on parts and this is on top of State sales tax at 8.75% CHP equipment and HOS violation fines that can be in the thousands of dollars [its not about safety anymore, its only about the bucks] And all this money goes to what? It sure is NOT being spent on repairing the roads as it is the libs that diverted Highway dollars to the General Fund where the money simply vanishes into thin air, never to be seen or accounted for again. Now on to the personal aspect of liberalism. I refuse to go to San Francisco because the libs there absolutly refuse to do anything about the homeless problem, after all everyone has a God-Given right to sleep in doorways, shit on the sidewalk, piss whenever the urge strikes, panhandle you for money, and some are rather aggressive and strongarm you into giving them money. Its the libs that say aggressive panhandling is NOT robbery just another form of Freedom of Speech. The streets are filthy and stink of urine and feces not to talk about the litter. You cannot walk down the street without having to watch where you step, you just might step in something very unpleasant if you don't slip and fall in it. The S.F. Board of Stupidvisers have banned handguns, all handguns that includes everyone except police and gangbangers because they [gangbangers] don't pay much attention to silly laws such as this one. The Liberals think if you are having a problem with someone mugging you or breaking into your house then you need to call the police, they might come...sometime. You cannot under any circumstance protect yourself, thats the policeman's job, IF he comes to your aid, and afterall the mugger has a right to earn a living too. If by chance you take the law into your hands and protect yourself you can be sued in court for denying the mugger the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happyness. I can go on but my dinner is getting cold.

Old Texan
    The Liberal "Teachers Unions" have done a wonderful job screwing up the government education system.
    Not to turn this into another union debate, but the UAW has done a great job screwing up the pension plans of US automakers and in my opinion are most responsible for chasing jobs offshore.
    Check around the nation and see how many municipalities have had to waste public funds to justify land use for parks, recreation, and other community projects because of "treehuggers".
    Liberal supported "junk science" stymies growth and adds impact fees to business and the public.
    Now don't claim these aren't specific enough Blown, because every damn one costs you and I the taxpayer.

Steve 1
    You are an idiot. Go away.
    Tell that to your father nut job.

reddragon
    Sounds like 058 has some legitimate gripes. Seems like your gripes are with government in general, not just democrats. How come things didn't improve at all for the six yrs the Repubs had control of both the house and senate, and with a Repub in the Governors seat in CA?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast