Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I gots to ask

Blown 472
    Liberals just don't get it, if we don't protect out borders then we cannot work on the social issues....a strong defense allows us to have the freedom to work on issues......The LEFT obviously forgot that the country practically shut down after 9/11 and it took over 4 years to recover just economically to pre 9/11 levels.
    So this is easy dummycrats! A strong defense and protection of our country = a growing economy(at least with the Bush Tax cuts) and opportunities and funding to work on the social issues that only matter to a few.
    Bottom line, 9/11 affected all 300 million Americans, Healthcare will affect about 40 million, abortion will affect 2-3 million, gay marriage will affect 5-7 million.......Left needs to do the MATH!:idea:
    And yet the boarders are wide open.

eliminatedsprinter
    Yep, keeping the boarders open is the one issue both parties seem to agree on.:idea:

donzi5150
    And in other statements in other threads we have argued that same point from the same side........Amazing...I think we can all have a beer together with this one!

eliminatedsprinter
    Yea, all of us are on one side of this issue and all of our major leaders are on the other. This is pretty much the only time I have ever seen the majority of both parties elected leaders take a long term stance that was against approx 70% of popular opinion.

Blown 472
    Yea, all of us are on one side of this issue and all of our major leaders are on the other. This is pretty much the only time I have ever seen the majority of both parties elected leaders take a long term stance that was against approx 70% of popular opinion.
    Gee ya think that maybe they dont give a **** about us or what we want for "our" country?? but yet they go back year after year after year, god bless the tv and stupid american.

eliminatedsprinter
    Gee ya think that maybe they dont give a **** about us or what we want for "our" country?? but yet they go back year after year after year, god bless the tv and stupid american.
    This is the only issue they don't seem to fear the voters on or fear not being re-elected over. I have never had the chance to vote for a decent candidate with a strong border policy. I have only been able to hold my nose and vote for the one who was least looney left.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123