Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WJ Place Diverter

Elimin8Jet71
    When installing a Place Diverter on a Jacuzzi WJ pump, I heard a rumor that that nozzel looking thingy on the end of the bowl need to be machined off.... .....is this true guys??? Attached is a diagram of the bowl if anyone wants to look...

Boatcop
    Don't know whether you "need" to. But Mine isn't machined off, and it works perfectly.

We recomend that you "clean"(machine) that "acutrament" off the end of the wj bowl ,helps with flow among other things Tom

Elimin8Jet71
    Don't know whether you "need" to. But Mine isn't machined off, and it works perfectly.
    So how does the "Roost" look with the WJ's......same as the others???

Elimin8Jet71
    We recomend that you "clean" that "acutrament" off the end of the wj bowl ,helps with flow among other things Tom
    Clean it off??? Does that mean to machine it all the way back flush with the flat part of the bowl?? Thanks

Yes ,its simple call me if you need help Thanks Tom

Elimin8Jet71
    Tom. I also saw that you guys have a WJ wear ring in your Ebay store....Are the WJ wear rings self clearancing??? And how exactly do you know when there is too much clearance?? Thanks again

Elimin8Jet71
    Sorry TOm but i got one more question......Is it worth getting the Fine Tune version of the diverter for the everyday recreational boater???

Elim.. give me a PM with a phone ## and I,ll give you a call tommorow to help with all your question, I'm headed out to grub Thanks Tom

Boatcop
    So how does the "Roost" look with the WJ's......same as the others???
    I haven't seen my roost, except from the boat, so I can't say how it looks compared to others. Except that my roost looks "flat" from the boat. That is, it's not prefectly round, like I've seen from others. It kind of fans out from the nozzle.
    It was this way before I put the diverter on it, so I don't know if it's just a WJ thing, or there's something else going on. And yes. The reverse bucket fully clears the nozzle, so it's not a matter of "topping off" the discharge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast