Here is a link for the race map and spectator areas from BITD. It takes a minute or 2 to download.
http://www.bitd.com/pkr4252006/Map-Parker425-2006.pdf
Be sure to be in place to see the first vehicles come through ( you'll see them again on lap 2 and 3 but the first few trucks area always cool. Give yourself plenty of time to get there and get in place. The first truck goes off at 7:30 AM AZ time.
Figure at around 80 MPH average you can do the math based on the mile markers on the map when they'll be by. Don’t try to go out of the spectator areas ( 4x4, camp or walk) the BLM, Sheriff or CAP police will get you!!! It going to be real dusty too.
As for me, I'll be at the Blue water around lunch of Friday to pick up media credentials then later we are going to out by the farthest Bouse spectator area to camp. I'll be doing some free lance video and Photo, so we have the run of the course and access to remote pits. I'll post some pics after the race.
If you are racing be sure to give me your # and truck description and I'll do my best to get you on film! Hope to meet some HB'ers