Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Separating the Spam?

SnoopJonnyJon
    Yeah, I would like to see a separate spam section for just the flatbottom, and hydroplane type boats. Another for the offshore boats, another for parts, etc.

Not So Fast
    Just a thought...I would like to see the sight separate the boats, tow vehicles and other items into different catagories.
    Absolutely correct, the new look for classified and the spam section suck :yuk: Take a cue from OSO, not perfect but a HOLE lot better than this NSF

BigBlockBaja
    I think the idea of a sub forum at the top of each forum would be nice with the spam pertaining to that forum would go.
    It sucks sifting through pages of golf carts, kitchen appliances, and butt plugs to find what your looking for if you do find it.

HammerDown
    Sure in a (perfect world) this all sounds like a great idea, and I agree 110%.
    However, sub-forums would work (only if) members will comply with the system. And remember this is Hot Boat, we tend to do what we want :rollside:
    At times the problem, some don't follow the rules as it is. They simply post what they want, where they want, when they want, and that's the truth.
    Maybe because of the above, this is why the Spam section is a simple dumping area for "spam". Or I can see a lot more Moderators needed for this place.
    If you're looking for something particular in the "Spam" section...simply do a search in that thread...if it's there it should come up.

Fiat48
    If we could at least sort out boats and parts. Busy over there all the time.

LUVNLIFE
    Absolutely correct, the new look for classified and the spam section suck :yuk: Take a cue from OSO, not perfect but a HOLE lot better than this NSF
    That would be an excellant place to pattern off of. The way it is now moves to much with all the traffic. Not that it's bad, hell that's great. But we have to make it user friendly.

HM
    If you're looking for something particular in the "Spam" section...simply do a search in that thread...if it's there it should come up.
    Most of the stuff I buy, I was never looking for! Impulse/opportunity buys!
    And you'll need two forums for Mouzer as he will need a forum for the stuff he is selling and a forum for the stuff he is buying. Although, that might confuse Mouzer as he may end up buying stuff from himself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12