Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Black History Month

NashvilleBound
    I guess its all of Feb. Im looking for White History Month......anyone know the month that is in??? I cant seem to find it. Hmmmmmm......
    While your looking for me i see we have Black Entertainment Television (BET) and I'm having a hard time locating White Entertainment Television (WET). It has to be here....been surfing for a hour now.....
    Someone please help me......

LAND_LOVER69
    What about the united "caucasion" college fund? :idea:

Jyruiz
    I guess its all of Feb. Im looking for White History Month......anyone know the month that is in??? I cant seem to find it. Hmmmmmm......
    While your looking for me i see we have Black Entertainment Television (BET) and I'm having a hard time locating White Entertainment Television (WET). It has to be here....been surfing for a hour now.....
    That would be racist.

LAND_LOVER69
    That would be racist.
    He's not racist. He's just profilin!

NashvilleBound
    He's not racist. He's just profilin!
    Muh-wahhhh??? Nevverrrrrrrrrrr............

707dog
    theres two bro..C.M.T for music and OLN/VS for everthing else...lmao..OWW YAA forgot VH-1 remember the 80's cant go wrong with that show..lmao..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    It never fails
    FYI.....
    I dont watch BET:idea: Oh and I never got any of that United Negro College Fund:idea: and NAACP has NEVER done anything for me:idea:
    Why do you want to bring this up?? All its going to do is start a lame ass agrument:yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    theres two bro..C.M.T for music and OLN/VS for everthing else...lmao..OWW YAA forgot VH-1 remember the 80's cant go wrong with that show..lmao..
    I luv VH1 Them 80's shows are funny

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Oh my bad. You live in the south I forgot that you guys still think like that Get over yourself bro......

Biglue
    If I only had a pop-corn vending cart I could make a small fortune on this one. Anyways I'll pull up a comfy chair.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast