Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LA Boatshow

southwest
    --

Kilrtoy
    WOW, Im sure they are running down there as I type this. Im sure they are shaking in their bots...
    Two different leagues and prices.

Havasu1986
    [QUOTE=southwest;2386722]Im glad most of the boat builders upstairs were way to good to help or even answer a simple Question< DCB or Eliminator > because I might not have ventured downstairs and ran in to Brent from Next custom boats. Who turns out was from eliminator originally .
    Ahh..Brents dad just so happens to be the founder of Eliminator, Bob Leach. Just in case Brent didn't tell you. Brent was who I dealt with when I bought my boat in 98'.

phebus
    The Next boats are being rigged by the guys at ECM, and they are meticulous, and very knowledgable.

Phat Daddy
    WOW, Im sure they are running down there as I type this. Im sure they are shaking in their bots...
    Two different leagues and prices.
    Customer service is good business 101, doesn't matter what league or price range your in.

Kilrtoy
    Customer service is good business 101, doesn't matter what league or price range your in.
    What I meant is he is looking at a high end builder and settled for a new entry level builder. Makes one wonder the motive behind this post

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    What I meant is he is looking at a high end builder and settled for a new entry level builder. Makes one wonder the motive behind this post
    It appears he couldn't get any information from DCB or Eliminator to find out what kind of builder they were. Needless to say, he was seriously ready to purchase, and found someone willing to answer his questions.
    You're such a snob, Miguel. Glad you like your boat. I really like mine too, and it was less than 10K. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with any of the new boats there. However, there are two used boats in the SPAM section I'd love to have. Neither are DCBs. To each his own.

Ultrafied
    You're such a snob, Miguel. Glad you like your boat. I really like mine too, and it was less than 10K. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with any of the new boats there. However, there are two used boats in the SPAM section I'd love to have. Neither are DCBs. To each his own.
    I can here the wheels turning ..... "they are so jealous ..." ....

little rowe boat
    I believe Brent is Brent Leach The son of Eliminator owner/ founder Bob Leach.
    I have seen pics of the Next deckboat and I don't like the looks.

hoolign
    It appears he couldn't get any information from DCB or Eliminator to find out what kind of builder they were. Needless to say, he was seriously ready to purchase, and found someone willing to answer his questions.
    You paid under 10K?? and your posting on HB?? are there no standards here anymore??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast