Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LA Boatshow

HMF'er
    The DCB guys asked me if I had questions or needed help right away. Unfortunately, I couldn't even afford the beer at the show, let alone a DCB.

Kilrtoy
    It appears he couldn't get any information from DCB or Eliminator to find out what kind of builder they were. Needless to say, he was seriously ready to purchase, and found someone willing to answer his questions.
    You're such a snob, Miguel. Glad you like your boat. I really like mine too, and it was less than 10K. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with any of the new boats there. However, there are two used boats in the SPAM section I'd love to have. Neither are DCBs. To each his own.
    I was looking to buy a MTI or a Skater, but since I could not get any info,
    I went and bought a Trident.. Come on, he had no plans on buying either of those companies product. It was a poor way to slam someone and pump up NEXT

hoolign
    I was looking to buy a MTI or a Skater, but since I could not get any info,
    I went and bought a Trident.. Come on, he had no plans on buying either of those companies product. It was a poor way to slam someone and pump up NEXT
    Have you had it out yet?? How do you like the jet compared to the O/B??

INSman
    Anyones experience on any given day at the show at any given time at any one manufacturers booth will certainly vary.
    A buddy of mine ordered a new DCB and had a great experience, I ran into Rob at the Eliminator booth and had a great conversation. Talked to the "Designer" at the Cobra booth about their new 32' V that is coming out and had no problem getting info from anyone that I sought out.
    Hope you enjoy your new boat and congrats to NEXT on the sale

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You paid under 10K?? and your posting on HB?? are there no standards here anymore??
    Obviously not, you're still here
    I know, I know, this place is going to hell in a handbasket.

HMF'er
    It seems that the thread starter has edited his post into non existence. What happened?

Kilrtoy
    Im glad most of the boat builders upstairs were way to good to help or even answer a simple Question< DCB or Eliminator > because I might not have ventured downstairs and ran in to Brent from Next custom boats. Who turns out was from eliminator originally .
    Nope I have it right here

shockwaveharry
    I don't know what Southwest's original post was exactly (you bailed out on this thread way too fast there, SW) but I'm gunna guess that he expected certain high profile builders to ignore him before he even got there. When he arrived on a busy day and started asking questions, he may not have gotten the attention he had hoped for, or maybe was ignored all together! Feeling snubbed and unappreciated as a potential customer with cash burning a hole in his pocket, he found a salesperson who had something he liked and was willing to spend time on him. Boom! Boat sold! Not everyone walks into a boat show knowing EXACTLY what they want and not willing to settle for anything less, regardless of cost. Did DCB loose a sale? Not likely... Eliminator may have though.

hoolign
    Obviously not, you're still here
    I know, I know, this place is going to hell in a handbasket.
    I paid 10.5

eliminatedsprinter
    I found all the company's people were happy to provide me lots info even after I told them I couldn't afford a new boat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast