Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: circle boat races

schiada96
    They were pretty cool. It made me want to build one!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

SPECTRABRENT
    Schiada,
    I went yesterday and I did not get to see the K-Boats run. Did they run today?
    Brent

schiada96
    Some of them ran a blown red boat was locked in a good race with a prostock boat and ran out of gas, The last race of the day was the best an injected boat won.

ps555
    how many ks were there and what prostock was running aganist the k boat.

schiada96
    ps 555 I don't know who's boat it was but it was white and tangerine with two dominators on a tunnel ram.
    There was a red boat that was the winner in surperstock.
    I don't know how many k boats were running, I think three or four. I believe they had ps boats running with them.
    [ October 27, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: schiada96 ]

GofastRacer
    schiada96:
    They were pretty cool. It made me want to build one!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.I've got one ready to go if want one!!....... eek!

GofastRacer
    schiada96:
    ps 555 I don't know who's boat it was but it was white and tangerine with two dominators on a tunnel ram.
    There was a red boat that was the winner in surperstock.
    I don't know how many k boats were running, I think three or four. I believe they had ps boats running with them.An all red boat, it was probably Scott Nish??.....

schiada96
    Yeah thats the guy Scott Nish.
    I just want a boat to build I've got a twin turbo boat I buit from a bare hull and I'd like another project like that.

GofastRacer
    I hear ya, hey, is the hardware on Scott's boat red and gold anodized with a T tank??..

ps555
    Yep if was scott nish, just got of the phone with my gramps he said they went out today and got two 1st places in prostock (ps52). . Did any #s of the ks I am just trying figure out if a guy i knew ran his k. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast