So Friday night... heading into havi... My transfer case decided to take a dump...(seal went and I bet the bearing did too) luckily it was right at the 40 and exit 9. Limped to the Pilot truck stop.
Called triple A, then while on ignore, noticed that my Dodge warranty had road service too. Called them on G/F's cell. Before I even got a real person at AAA I was done with the super nice person at Dodge, or whoever handles their towing, and within abour 45 min (before done with call to AAA), Steve's towing was there taking my truck to the Dodge dealer in Havi. The driver was nice enough to take us to a motel after dropping the truck.
Jen and I met a great couple at the closest bar and ended up having a great time at BJ's .. it was packed...
Meanwhile.. Talked to the dodge dealer on Sat. They can't even look at the truck till Monday.. then order parts.. who knows when it will be ready luckily its all warranty...but I might have to be in Havi again on Tues, because Enterprise doesn't do one way trips ugh.. and Hertz was out of cars... sheesh... warranty supposed to cover rental.. we will see....
The little winterfest fair was pretty cool on Sat though