Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm off........

*!Ken's Wife!*
    Hopefully it is not because your favorite make-out buddy doesn't call you to make out any more ??!!?? :frown:
    No, but I do miss you!! You don't even call anymore :cry:

INSman
    No, but I do miss you!! You don't even call anymore :cry:
    Been stupid busy, but we need to have you over to the new house in Havasu this summer, so I'll PM you to get your number and such

*!Ken's Wife!*
    Been stupid busy, but we need to have you over to the new house in Havasu this summer, so I'll PM you to get your number and such
    K but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to check my PMs so send it soon......or you can always call the shop! XOXOXOX

Jordy
    Wow, looks like we're going to be down to one Barbie on the boards. It's a shame you couldn't hack it here. Guess we know who the real Barbie is now.
    Jordy <---- stir, stir, stir

*!Ken's Wife!*
    Wow, looks like we're going to be down to one Barbie on the boards. It's a shame you couldn't hack it here. Guess we know who the real Barbie is now.
    Jordy <---- stir, stir, stir
    Thanks! Take care of you........deleted my myspace too......so maybe I'll see on the river

Jordy
    deleted my myspace too
    Boo. You were the only Barbie on my friends list. Guess I'll have to find a new one now.

*!Ken's Wife!*
    Boo. You were the only Barbie on my friends list. Guess I'll have to find a new one now.
    Good luck with that.......

Phat Matt
    I guess I'll just have to call you a lurker from now on. You know you like to watch...I mean will continue to watch. :crossx: Tell WYRD I said word.

Jordy
    Good luck with that.......
    I'm sure you're not the only one on there. I'll do a search and see what I come up with.

Mrs.Racer277
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hunny I am going to miss you. You have our numbers right??? And I will see you on the 18th???
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast