Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow

PHOTOGLOU
    Last deal isn't going so well..... Maybe I should have done a LLY motor so it would have cost $1000 less..... Anyway.....
    2005 Suburban Z-71 2WD..... this is a demo.... 4225 miles.... and must be registered as a used car....... It has an aftermarket DVD player overhead.... It is Blue with Gray leather, heated seats, 6 disc changer, Bose, rear seat audio controls, Onstar, Wheels flares, Locking Diff, Tow pkg, Skid plates, Traction Assist, Steering wheels radio contols, Tri zone A/C, dual power seats, Nerf bars, 17" alloy wheels Painted bumpers and grille,
    MSRP is $45805.00 and has an add of $1350 for the aftermarket DVD It will be sold today for $29,995 to a ***boat member or one of their friends.... Jay 714 552 0300
    Please ask questions if you have them.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    I swear, if ANYONE is looking for a Chevy to purchase and you go to someone other than Jay, it's your own fault. Easiest damn purchase I ever made, took all of 10 minutes, oh and the vehicle was DELIVERED to me.

Jordy
    Hey Jay, where is the Z06 special of the day like this??? I'd be all over it for $30K and you wouldn't even have to drive it out and deliver it to me.

BADBLOWN572
    What motor is in it?

BLOWN HOWARD
    Did i read this right it says Z-71 but 2wd??

PHOTOGLOU
    What motor is in it?
    5.3L 295 HP....

PHOTOGLOU
    Yes that is correct.... Jay

dicudmore
    Z-71 now just designates the suspension package...
    been an option for a couple years with 2WD on the smaller trucks (Colorado etc)

BLOWN HOWARD
    Gotcha didnt know that

sigepmock
    You wanna take a 2005 Xterra 4x in on trade???
    You're killing me here Jay :220v: :cry: :rollside:
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast