Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Giant Ladder

phebus
    Still hurts like a mother, and my fingers and thumb are still tingling, but I thought it would be better to just wait and see if I really need medical help.

phebus
    Rick didn't follow the rules??? now there is a first - NOT
    Rules are for quitters.

phebus
    Rick didn't follow the rules??? now there is a first - NOT
    Kirby, the funny thing is, when the extension came down, it pinched my hand between the rungs, and I couldn't get it out. I yelled for Nicole, and she asked if she should call the Fire Dept. I told her if she did, when I got my hand free, I would kill her. :rollside:

LHC Kirby
    Kirby, the funny thing is, when the extension came down, it pinched my hand between the rungs, and I couldn't get it out. I yelled for Nicole, and she asked if she should call the Fire Dept. I told her if she did, when I got my hand free, I would kill her. :rollside:
    Boy you sure know how to screw up a good coffee table conversation...

YeLLowBoaT
    Those things are such a joke... not only are they crap, but they weight a ton compared to any AL ladder( same size of any of its postions.) I remember seeing a clip of a QVC guy "showing" how good it was, only to have it colaps on him....

Tom Brown
    Other people are leaving this site, because their onion skin is too thin to take some criticism (meant at no one in particular), and I'm not smart enough to leave. :cry:
    We need more role models like you.

Music to my Ears
    [QUOTE=phebus]Just got one, went to use it, and had the frickin' thing come slamming down on the back of my wrist. My wrist is swelling up like a grapefruit, I can't feel my fingers, and my thumb feels like someone is sticking pins in it.
    QUOTE]
    So how about I drive to the boat show Wednesday?

AltarGirl
    My friend got her husband 2 & her Dad 1 so that they can do scaffolding.
    I thought it looked pretty cool, but definitely a dangerous finger smasher :crossx: :crossx:

BigBlockBaja
    Evening Altergirl..
    I deliver these things to peoples houses sometimes and they are no where as light as they advertise on TV. I can imagine smashing boby parts in them...

AltarGirl
    Evening Altergirl..
    I deliver these things to peoples houses sometimes and they are no where as light as they advertise on TV. I can imagine smashing boby parts in them...
    They just seem like an accident waiting to happen :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast