Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barking Dogs

bigblockbill
    So there are 5 dogs between the two houses behind me that bark constantly and get on my nerves. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to get even with them. I am thinking of backing my boat up against the fence and starting it tonight at about 9:45. Then again at 7:02 tomorrow morrning just to make my self feel better. The other idea I have is one of those air horns. I should find a barking activated air horn and set it up on the fence so that any time one of those little b*&%h's barks the horn sounds.
    What other things can I do? The hose is frozen other wise I might consider soaking them.

Flying Tiger
    In most places in So Cal,, if 2 people complain it's grounds to remove the animal.
    Use the system first, before taking action of your own.
    Ya can't reason with a dog owner or alcoholic.

JetBoatRich
    Fire back with a little noise :argue: I like it :idea:

ahhell
    hot dogs and valium.....j/k......sorta
    lasts for a little while

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    It's called disturbing the peace. They can be cited for it. You can also call them on the telephone every night when the dogs start barking. Let them know that their dogs are barking. . .(in your most genuine voice) "In case you weren't aware, your dogs are barking and we are having a difficult time sleeping. Could you please find a way to make them stop?"

Schubyd
    The Sharper Image store makes a device that puts out an ultrasonic sound that is anoying to dogs and stops the barking. A friend got me one for my neighbors early morning barker.

CAPTAIN KEN
    The Sharper Image store makes a device that puts out an ultrasonic sound that is anoying to dogs and stops the barking. A friend got me one for my neighbors early morning barker.
    I looked it up for ya.
    http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/ca.../sku__LT162YYY

cxr133
    So there are 5 dogs between the two houses behind me that bark constantly and get on my nerves. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to get even with them. I am thinking of backing my boat up against the fence and starting it tonight at about 9:45. Then again at 7:02 tomorrow morrning just to make my self feel better. .
    I DOUBLE DOGG DARE YOU

Mandelon
    A .38 might work alright.

YeLLowBoaT
    Check your local codes( county/city) they may be in violation of them, for having too many/bark to much. I would not use the ultra sonic thing ... that would be grounds for a lawsuit.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast