Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Barking Dogs

73kona455
    What kind of piece of shit would do that to a puppy?
    Cool the dog is having an OK life........ but damn!
    i had the exact same thought.. the perps should be shot in the spine and see how they like being paralyzed

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have me rollin' over here I have been reading these responses and my cheeks are sore from laughing my a$$ off! There are alot of funny ass answers in this thread. I just dont understand how a few get disturbed when someone jokes about harming the dog. I know that these peeps are joking and so should you. Its a good laugh
    Bill, fire that boat up when the dogs are barking and give the BB a few revs. Then fire it up again at 4am! I guarentee that they will figure out why you did it. I had a neighbor that was playing his system for long periods at a time in front of my house. I didnt say anything to him(trying to be nice). I figured that he would turn it down sooner or later. Wrong! he didnt so i went out front and turned on my 8 10's and let him have it with all the doors open! He got the hint real fast. I smiled at him as I went back in the house. Later that night they had a huge party and the music was loud for about 3 hours on a monday night. I went outside and fired up the BB with dry headers. I sat in my boat and looked at them(while I was smiling) They knew I was serious then. Guess what, they respect me and the others around here now We have an agreement.
    Moral of my story, sometimes you have to be an "A$$HOLE" back!!!!

HM
    Call 1-800-FRENCHIE - The dogs will thank you.

HM
    I just got one of those electronic Super Bark Free things in the mail yesterday. I will give it a week or so and see if it helps. The dogs sure don't like it very much. After a week if the barking continues I will turn it on so that humans can hear it too and see how that does... piss off the owners I hope. Problem is the yard is too large and the dogs bark just not as close to my fence as they used to.
    It is hit or miss on whether it works on the dogs, but the audible sounding is always a hit that it annoys the fock out of everyone. I used one on my neighbor with 5 dogs, that all barked. I put the thing up on the fence and pointed it into his yard in the silent mode. Worked so well that the nieghbor knew something was up and saw the device on the fence. He got pissed at me for teaching his dogs not to bark as he considered them part of his "security." Then, I tried it on my other neighbor whose mastiff barked all the time. He was a big stupid dog and he actually barked more and barked directly at the device.
    So, I figured, if the dogs were smart, the device worked well. If the dogs were stupid, then put the thing in audible mode and go away for a few days.

bigblockbill
    Well lastnight the device seemed to work pretty well. I only heard one bark fest lasting less than a 60 seconds. And the dogs were clear across their yard (not right up against my fence) so I could barely hear them. Lets all pray the trend continues.

bigblockbill
    Update***
    The Super Bark Free seems to be working. The dogs will still bark but then when the thing goes off they stop and run over to thier house like someone is calling them or something. It has certainly seemed to slow them down a bunch. I guess I can live with them barking a few times every once and a while.

meaniam
    i relize that people on hear are joking...but for those who dont know the antifreeze do kill the dog and that takes care of the problem. but the dog dies slowly 4 to 7 days. destroying thier inside telll the dog eventually starves to death. throwing up whatever you try to feed it. it is very expensive with vet bills, very painful for the dog and kids that maybe watching it die. just throw the dog in the front yard and call the pound or take it for a ride a few cities away.
    i just had to say my .02 just incase anybody thought i wonder if it works

LhcBrad
    Dont do the Antifreeze trick to a dog. But!!! It does work with mice and rats its a sweet taste for them, my neighbor had a place in his back yard for his Rats yeah his rats. I just put a pan of antifreeze out there at night time in my fenced yard and took it in during the day so no birds would drink from it and now all his rats are all gone.It took about a week of this the only downfall is seeing a few dead rats around.

baxt3r
    One of my old neighbors, and my current one, have/had barking dogs. The previous neighbor's dogs would bark all night. I went over to their house and beat on the door until they woke up and told them I would have animal control out there in 20 minutes if they didn't stop immediately. He put them inside. The funny thing is that they stunk like hell. All was quiet until he moved.
    The current neighbor has 5 pit bulls in his yard and they look malnourished. I've called animal control on him probably 5 times. He's fed them a little more lately, but the stench of waste is horrible when the wind blows towards me from their yard. Luckily, the owner of the house is selling it and they're history soon. Maybe I'll get some civilized neighbors for a change.
    I do like going on my deck and yelling "Shut the F up!" when they used to bark a lot. You would see the lights in the house come on and the blinds split from them looking out. Too funny.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910