Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barking Dogs

BadKachina
    If that Shaper Image thing really works I'd really like to try one.
    The guy behind me is never home and he has some ugly little Pekinese or Shit-zu looking bug eyed barking bastard that barks all night long. I was thinking about filling a squirt bottle with vinegar or tabasco sauce and spraying him down when starts barking. I even considered throwing my dog over the wall so she can go eat it...........

Ziggy
    The Sharper Image store makes a device that puts out an ultrasonic sound that is anoying to dogs and stops the barking. A friend got me one for my neighbors early morning barker.
    LOL...one of my employees had the barking dog and his neighbor put one of those things up...the dog would bark and this devise would beep.......the dog would keep barking at the devise instead of stopping...like the dog was having a bark off contest with the ultrasonic bird on the fence.
    In other words it didn't work, it made it worse.

SoCal_fun
    I had this problem when I had my condo in Redondo Beach. I work nights and this one dog who was left home alone all day while his owner was at work would freaking bark non stop. The dickhead owner would leave his window open as well, I guess so the dog would have air.
    I left him a couple of notes on his door to at least get him to close the damm window, no luck!
    I finally went to the city and they have an arbitrator who told the owner they would start fining him for each reported violation. I loved it, that did the job. I don't know what he did, but I never heard the dog again.
    Give your local city office a call..

Kim Hanson
    So there are 5 dogs between the two houses behind me that bark constantly and get on my nerves. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to get even with them. I am thinking of backing my boat up against the fence and starting it tonight at about 9:45. Then again at 7:02 tomorrow morrning just to make my self feel better. The other idea I have is one of those air horns. I should find a barking activated air horn and set it up on the fence so that any time one of those little b*&%h's barks the horn sounds.
    What other things can I do? The hose is frozen other wise I might consider soaking them.
    Throw over lots of exlax bars and if that don't stop them, go get fire crackers, every time they bark throw one over..........( . )( . )........

coolchange
    I heard a story :rollside: of a guy that woould turn on the porch light, pump up a pellet gun , then pop him one in the ass. Then ater a while just turn on the light and pump and he would quit. then eventually the dog would bark and just turning on the light would stop him.

HYPNAUTIC
    I like to through Tootsie Rolls at my neighbors dogs, they seem to take a while to chew plus enough of them makes the f*cker throw up. Some nights when it just goes on and on i get a cup of ice and water and just nail that POS he then spends most of the night licking himself dry

RiverRatMike
    So there are 5 dogs between the two houses behind me that bark constantly and get on my nerves. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to get even with them. I am thinking of backing my boat up against the fence and starting it tonight at about 9:45. Then again at 7:02 tomorrow morrning just to make my self feel better. The other idea I have is one of those air horns. I should find a barking activated air horn and set it up on the fence so that any time one of those little b*&%h's barks the horn sounds.
    What other things can I do? The hose is frozen other wise I might consider soaking them.
    It redickulous that people let there dogs bark and don't do anything about it. Espically at night. It pisses me off. I have a dog and don't let her bark much. But if there are any barking dogs around my home at night I call the cops.

NashvilleBound
    Get your neighbors phone number(the dork with the barking dogs)..... block your phone number while calling him late at night when the dogs are barking... then when he picks the phone up bark into the phone. Keep it up....he'll get the drift.

Wet Dream
    Antifreeze

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast