Thread: Dillagaf!!????

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I need to know how to delete my login and screenname and all that good stuff!! Heard you were the man to ask......
    Barbie

Phat Matt
    I need to know how to delete my login and screenname and all that good stuff!! Heard you were the man to ask......
    Barbie
    I thought you said threads. You have to go through each one of your post and delete them individually. Everyone time you post you have one more to delete.

Havasu Hangin'
    All he does is go back and delete his posts...one by one.
    Very mature, Tom. :notam:

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I thought you said threads. You have to go through each one of your post and delete them individually. Everyone time you post you have one more to delete.
    Oh no....LOL I wanna delete just me myself and I. I PM'd a few peeps, so I'll just wait.

dmontzsta
    Why delete it? just leave it up and simply do not post.

phebus
    Yeah, why all the drama?

OutCole'd
    That would far to easy.

76ANTHONY
    Oh no....LOL I wanna delete just me myself and I. I PM'd a few peeps, so I'll just wait.
    hahahaha shane finally tell you he doesnt want you on here flirting with me anymore???? :devil:

jbtrailerjim
    Makes sense to me.

FMluvswater
    You could go for dishonorable discharge ... I hear nude pics work well. :idea: I'd never encourage or condone such a thing of course. The thought occurred to me and made me laugh so I shared it but I'm soooo just kidding. :smile: Sorry to hear you're leaving the boards. Please take care. :clover: :chi: