Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Mother Nature Thinking?

dirty old man
    NY is buried under 12 feet of snow and we can't even get a decent shower out here. Our lakes are drying up for crying out loud

topless
    NY is buried under 12 feet of snow and we can't even get a decent shower out here. Our lakes are drying up for crying out loud
    I heard it's global warming. LOL

bigq
    this surprises you?? We are in the Desert...

ratso

maxwedge
    Our lakes are all frozen, six or seven inches of fresh snow is currently falling and blowing around in 40+ MPH winds,causing white out conditions, and the weather channel says the wind chill is -0, whatever that is. I am willing to trade.

BshyBvrGirl
    I'd be willing to trade. I tried to pull into the driveway after getting sent home from work because of the conditions...and there's no way my car was making it. I just got back in from attempting to shovel the snow drifts in my drive...some up to my waist...and have decided that it was futile. the car will just have to sit on the street. bonus is that with the 40mph winds, the snow's just blowing OVER the car, not really landing on it
    today is one of those days I need a boyfriend or husband who'd be willing to clear the drive for me...in exchange for certain "services" of course :devil:

ratso
    Okay, my question, why do people subject theirselves to these conditions?:jawdrop: All I really ever have to bitch about is the heat and an occasional tornado...

topless
    Okay, my question, why do people subject theirselves to these conditions?:jawdrop: All I really ever have to bitch about is the heat and an occasional tornado...
    We bitch when it gets below 60. Just need to bitch is all.

Baja Big Dog
    Our lakes are all frozen, six or seven inches of fresh snow is currently falling and blowing around in 40+ MPH winds,causing white out conditions, and the weather channel says the wind chill is -0, whatever that is. I am willing to trade.
    AH shitt I feel bad ridin my Harley to Havi this weekend.

ratso
    We bitch when it gets below 60. Just need to bitch is all.
    LMAO... but I understand that coming from you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast