Thread: Any Ford Dealer Hook-Up's?

Trailer Park Casanova
    We're looking closely at the new F450.
    Neighbor folded his Ford Dealers in LA and Kansas and moved to 'Vegas.
    So,, anyone here got a good Ford place to get a good no haggle price?
    We've always beat Autolands price by dealing direct with the dealer.
    Thanks.

victorfb
    because the new F450 is a complete package now, you may be able to deal straight through dealers and not have to be stuck dealing with fleet sales only. when i bought our F550 they came cab and chassis from the plant and SOME dealer had beds and such installed and sold them that way, but still only through fleet sales. because of that it was limited as to were you could get them and haggle on price. so we ended up going with autoland through our credit union and saved over 5K from what all the local dealers wanted for the same truck. i have a feeling there might be alot of dealers ordering the new F450 and finding out that even though its an awsome truck, it just may not be the seller they expected it to be with all the fuel prices and such. then again, a bad ass truck like that just may sell itself off the floors. i would start at autoland, get a quote and start visiting dealerships to see if they will beat em. good luck and congrats on your soon to be new truck.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Thanks, we'll look into that.
    We think you're right, they aren't moving.

call gorge at hemborg ford and tell him johhny from frahm dodge sent you.man i looked at a new 08 ford 250 dsl for shitts and giggles saturday 60k can you believe that.i mean it was the cowboy edition but 60k!....

Trailer Park Casanova
    call gorge at hemborg ford and tell him johhny from frahm dodge sent you.man i looked at a new 08 ford 250 dsl for shitts and giggles saturday 60k can you believe that.i mean it was the cowboy edition but 60k!....
    I agree.

Hustler
    Hey TPC, I know you post over on Glamis dunes also. Post this over there and I'm sure someone will chime in but I know there was guy over there that was cutting pretty smokin deals.
    I just checked and the dealer is Sunrise Ford. You can find them under the sponser forums.

FUTURE
    I know a really cool Chevrolet Dealership owner. He will probably sell anything to you at invoice. No haggle at all. Super cool. I don't have a Ford hookup.

cc322
    We're looking closely at the new F450.
    Neighbor folded his Ford Dealers in LA and Kansas and moved to 'Vegas.
    So,, anyone here got a good Ford place to get a good no haggle price?
    We've always beat Autolands price by dealing direct with the dealer.
    Thanks.
    Well did you get it yet?

wedge44
    Well did you get it yet?
    Call George @ theodore robbins in costa mesa tell him a very satisfied customer sent you, if he's not there talk to Jean Pierre....tell them you want $500.00 over factory invoice and they keep the holdback....wedge