Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frieburgers shirt

screamdreambrad
    anybody see what shirt david frieburger has on in the pic where he's degreeing the cam in , in the article on 4-7 cam swaps? (in hot rod magazine) thats right!!!

BrendellaJet
    LOL I noticed that!

cyclone
    that makes him a homo too. lol
    j/k. congrats brad!

screamdreambrad
    that makes him a homo too. lol
    j/k. congrats brad!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

Bottle Fed
    I see how it is, some guy from some magazine has a sceam dream shirt and your own personal photgrapher doesn't have one. LOL. Oh well! How are things going there Brad. I'm looking forward to doing the next shoot with the hydro. The calendars are almost done. Some finishing touches and I will get them up to Papps shop. Sorry for the delay, I had some road blocks(as I will put them) to get through and things are back on track. Better late than never. Talk to ya soon.

cyclone
    i need a link to look at the pics so i can buy some.

Bottle Fed
    Hey mike, my website is "beckerclassicphoto.com" and I also can email ya any pics you want to proof. I'm really happy with the pics of your boat and others from the last race. The pics from the last race are not on the website so I will need to email you those now that I think of it.

screamdreambrad
    thanks jeff. where were you when i had 225 shirts for sale? hhmmmmmmmmmm? i haven't had any shirts since 2003

Bottle Fed
    I wasn't involved with the Brad "Fing" Parrack fan club yet at that time. I will try not to miss the bus next time. Is Eddie thinkin about doin shirts for the hydro this year?

djdtpr
    I wasn't involved with the Brad "Fing" Parrack fan club yet at that time. I will try not to miss the bus next time. Is Eddie thinkin about doin shirts for the hydro this year?
    You mean you hav'nt got one yet?????????
    I thought everyone that was important got one already. :crossx:
    Hey Jeff we need to get together so i can get the pics from ya.Call me or email me.
    (760)485-1291
    Dannystunnel@aol.com
    Later
    Danny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast