Thread: 2004 GMC Navigation DVD Disc

Relaxalot
    Does anyone know where you can buy these aftermarket? Can they be burned? Mine quit working for my Denali?

al cole'holic
    Does anyone know where you can buy these aftermarket? Can they be burned? Mine quit working for my Denali?
    I can try to copy mine in the morning, I have a full replication line but not sure if it can be done...I know my buddy scratched one up from his Tahoe and it was a few hundred bucks to replace if I'm not mistaken

TheCarDudes
    If you bought your vehicle brand new, you are entitled to Nav DVD Upgrades. Check with the dealer and see if you qualify. I'm not sure if you have to turn in your old one.

Relaxalot
    Thanks
    for the feedback guys. If you can burn it that would be great. I am the original owner so I will try that route also.
    Thanks again,
    Dan

TOBTEK
    I heard they can be burned, find out forsure and you can use my nav disc. Hurry though, I may off my truck soon.

JENKDICK
    Try Ebay.

Relaxalot
    Thanks,
    I really don' t know if they can be burned. It seems according to Jordy's link that it is year model specific. I will order one from the link.
    Thanks for all of your help.
    Dan