Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Power tour

moneysucker
    It is about time for us to start putting together a pour tour schedule. Lets get it started. I would like to see 2 stops in Yuma. I am starting my river season Easter. Any opinions as to dates or are we waiting for the IHBA and NJBA schedules?
    Cy

FOURQ
    It is about time for us to start putting together a pour tour schedule. Lets get it started. I would like to see 2 stops in Yuma. I am starting my river season Easter. Any opinions as to dates or are we waiting for the IHBA and NJBA schedules?
    Cy
    i say one in big river and one in needles . ohh and sucker is that slow ass turd SWTD going to run this year????
    Shawn

moneysucker
    i say one in big river and one in needles . ohh and sucker is that slow ass turd SWTD going to run this year????
    Shawn
    She is running now! SO is our little bet a go???

pw_Tony
    Are big bulky daycruiser's allowed to go? haha. Should start at Fisher's/Martinez and head over to the Laughlin area. Lake Havasu is cool and all but the big waves are little scary in drag boats!

W.O.T
    i will be there to have fun just name the dates. missed the last power tour.

Nucking futs
    First stop needles april 21 22 Some are staying at the AVI.My cruiser will attend untill the new mill is ready to go for the SWTD.

Dogballs
    Needles APRIL 21 & 22, I already have my reservation.

That is the same weekend as the IHBA season opener but no big deal, I dont think PT will loose many boats to the races. If we dont go racing Ill be there for PT3, Im still bummed I missed PT2 in Yuma.

FOURQ
    She is running now! SO is our little bet a go???
    sure head up for $1000 my little Biesemeyer against your SWTD

FOURQ
    Are big bulky daycruiser's allowed to go? haha. Should start at Fisher's/Martinez and head over to the Laughlin area. Lake Havasu is cool and all but the big waves are little scary in drag boats!
    Havasu is a big hell no from me. I may live there but i dont play out there in the rough shit....

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast