Thread: Biesemeyer Info??

stickers
    anyone know anything about the Biesemeyer in Chino,Ca @ Daves Marine ( condition structural etc). It's a 79 Flat bare hull. He wants $3500 with trailer but no hardware.
    I'm out of state and would like couple honest opinons if anybody has seen this boat upclose.
    thanks,

LeE ss13
    I went and look at it. It needs a lot of work and when they say bare, it is really really bare.

dmontzsta
    If it is bare, be prepared to sink some serious $ into it.

BILLY.B
    anyone know anything about the Biesemeyer in Chino,Ca @ Daves Marine ( condition structural etc). It's a 79 Flat bare hull. He wants $3500 with trailer but no hardware.
    I'm out of state and would like couple honest opinons if anybody has seen this boat upclose.
    thanks,Boat was out of Phoenix originally. It was used to make a mold off of way back when. Boat was bought by a gentleman here in So Cal and then showed up at Dave's Marine. Trailer was not made for that boat but is in good shape and could be made to fit. Boat looks sound but make no mistake this is a project for someone who has experience or deep pockets to make her a nice piece. Boat needs everything ( all installation piece's, v-drive being one of the major piece's) including having the battons removed and redone and having the floors redone (flowcoat). Boat is very straight which is a big plus. I'm not coming down on this boat just trying to shoot you the straight scoop. Hope this helps.

dossangers
    Boat was out of Phoenix originally. It was used to make a mold off of way back when. Boat was bought by a gentleman here in So Cal and then showed up at Dave's Marine. Trailer was not made for that boat but is in good shape and could be made to fit. Boat looks sound but make no mistake this is a project for someone who has experience or deep pockets to make her a nice piece. Boat needs everything ( all installation piece's, v-drive being one of the major piece's) including having the battons removed and redone and having the floors redone (flowcoat). Boat is very straight which is a big plus. I'm not coming down on this boat just trying to shoot you the straight scoop. Hope this helps.
    So BILLY your saying around 10k to put it back in shape?X-6!!

Lot Lizard
    thanks,
    Looks like a good project, I wont look at it until you make a decision stickers..
    LL
    Keep on Truckin,

mouzer
    Looked at it ,its ok,comes w/new double stack tanks and gauges only.all \holes were plugged for use as a mold.the price was O.b.O. but ol mouz passed it up.its been for sell for a year now.

stickers
    Thanks guys think I'm going to pass, just finishing up a hotrod project,
    so I'll keep looking for a bit more complete boat project.