Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HB Girls!!!!!!

Mrs.charitycase
    Very nice to meet all of you girls! I really must say.... You girls really are very beautiful in person! AND THAT'S NO LIE! I saw ya! And it was a privilege to be in the same pic as you all! Happy I got to meet you all and it was great stopping traffic with ya in front of the ***boat MAGAZINE booth! The guys were going :220v: ...lmao! Sorry that the rest of the HB girls weren't there when we were. It would have been nice to meet you all!! Had fun! Love ya'alls!!
    Lotsa love Christina

INSman
    No problem, anytime !!!

Mrs.charitycase
    No problem, anytime !!!

76ANTHONY
    Very nice to meet all of you girls! I really must say.... You girls really are very beautiful in person! AND THAT'S NO LIE! I saw ya! And it was a privilege to be in the same pic as you all! Happy I got to meet you all and it was great stopping traffic with ya in front of the ***boat MAGAZINE booth! The guys were going :220v: ...lmao! Sorry that the rest of the HB girls weren't there when we were. It would have been nice to meet you all!! Had fun! Love ya'alls!!
    Lotsa love Christina
    dammit i missed MRS. C. dammit dammit dammit.. well i guess next weekend is party time so i'll definitly be there.

INSman

I am just jealous I missed you guys although I saw Bunny running around !! Glad you and the hubby came down and obviously enjoyed the show. Hope to see you guys in Havasu this summer

Mrs.charitycase
    dammit i missed MRS. C. dammit dammit dammit.. well i guess next weekend is party time so i'll definitly be there.
    Sorry we missed ya! Have fun next weekend.

Havasu Hangin'
    ...although I saw Bunny running around !!
    Just how tall is Bunny, anyway? :idea:

bunny 166
    Lotsa love Christina
    Hey Christina! So nice finally meeting you and Casey! Glad you guys made the trip down....what a fun time! It was great meeting all the other board members,too, and seeing the ones I already knew.....fun day! You take a beautiful picture there, sweetie....Just as pretty in person,too!!! :rollside: :rollside:

INSman
    Just how tall is Bunny, anyway? :idea:
    Let's just say that there is a fair amount of space in height between Bunny and Mrs CC, but both are cute as heck !!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast