Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HB Girls!!!!!!

Mrs.charitycase
    SOrry we missed you guys Christina. We didn't end up going. May be there this weekend. Looks like you guys had fun.
    No problem! Would have been great to meet you
    and the Mrs. , but I guess I'll have to wait..lol ..
    Have fun this weekend! And remember where you park! lol

NOTALENT
    Who is the sweet girl with the reeses shirt.
    That would be the lovely Mrs.Kilrtoy :crossx:

That Guy
    Very nice to meet all of you girls! I really must say.... You girls really are very beautiful in person! AND THAT'S NO LIE! I saw ya! And it was a privilege to be in the same pic as you all! Happy I got to meet you all and it was great stopping traffic with ya in front of the ***boat MAGAZINE booth! The guys were going :220v: ...lmao! Sorry that the rest of the HB girls weren't there when we were. It would have been nice to meet you all!! Had fun! Love ya'alls!!
    Lotsa love Christina
    :cry: :cry: Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday. I did get to see Yvonne and Mila on Sunday. This summer we should get a group photo at the lake Denise (Mrs Sbark1)

charitycase
    I have to say,my camera & me were HAPPY!The wife & I can't wait to come down to go boating/partying with all of you.Thanx again for the hospitality.

charitycase
    Just wanted to make sure the girls saw the wifes thread.Sorry for the bump.

Mrs.charitycase
    Hey Christina! So nice finally meeting you and Casey! Glad you guys made the trip down....what a fun time! It was great meeting all the other board members,too, and seeing the ones I already knew.....fun day! You take a beautiful picture there, sweetie....Just as pretty in person,too!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Thank you Bunny! You are a very beautiful girl aswell!!! Can't wait for the next trip and maybe we all can hang out alittle longer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234