Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF!!! Crazy Dad..

wright27
    Did anyone see this on the news. Two kids I would guess around 12 or 13 years old in a wrestling match. The one kids father felt the other kid was doning an illegal move and went out and threw the kid off of his kid.
    If that was my kid the tape would of had alot more footage of me kicken that guys ass.
    What the hell is wrong with parents?

460 jus getn it
    Say that yesterday. Dont have kids yet, but had that been my child someone would have been in a world of hurt.

moneypit
    Obviously a dad that didn't has never been around the sport, and thinks he a tuff guy.. When kids are on the mat they will get into postions that can be painful.. but if you can't handle seeing your kid like that, you shoulnt sign him up. What's amazong about the video is that he shoves the kid and points his finger at the camera. He didn't go to see if his kid was ok... Basically his ego wasn't checked at the door and he didn't like his kid getting rolled up.

OKIE-JET
    Did anyone see this on the news. Two kids I would guess around 12 or 13 years old in a wrestling match. The one kids father felt the other kid was doning an illegal move and went out and threw the kid off of his kid.
    If that was my kid the tape would of had alot more footage of me kicken that guys ass.
    What the hell is wrong with parents?
    Say that yesterday. Dont have kids yet, but had that been my child someone would have been in a world of hurt.
    I dont know, he looked pretty tough pushin that kid around

460 jus getn it
    I dont know, he looked pretty tough pushin that kid around
    Haha

wright27
    Just watching that pisses me off.

CBadDad
    What was the ref doing? Isn't that his job? Your kid better be able to handle some pain if he's gonna wrestle.
    Should've signed him up for Little League. The pay is better if he goes pro anyways.

Baja Big Dog
    Are you shocked, it was from Illanoise...........pissed about the Bears!!

C-2
    Where was my dad when I was getting my arsed kicked on the mat?
    I sure could of used his help, I SUCKED AT WRESTLING. Always got my arse kicked, but toughed it out and lettered.
    His kid wasn't getting the hurt put on him, the dad needs to be charged. What a bafoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast