Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone recommend a good mechanic in LHC?

SoCalSouthpaw
    Hello HB'ers,
    Im in need of a mechanic - with a good rep and has some integrity. The only two I know of (other than the one Ive been jerked around by far too many times), are Savage and Absolute (I think its Absolute or Advantage) shops. Both have had sizable threads here. I havent read much of them. But, I just want one who is easy to deal with and honest and understands the difficulty of having a customer out of state - my boat is stored in LHC. Thanks alot everyone as I really appreciate your recommendations.. Not that there is only one, but I thought I would open my decision up to you peeps here since I really dont know where to turn....
    Thank you.

SummitKarl
    Absolute is the place
    BTW that shot of you in your avatar is a crack up

phebus
    The companies that I personally reccomend are:
    Absolute
    Savage
    Prestiege
    Alco

Havasu_Dreamin
    I use Absolute, I used Savage back when Aaron worked there. Continue to receive great service at Absolute and got great service at Savage. I don't think you will go wrong at either shop.....

shadow
    Absolute 928-855-2252 Aaron or Brian
    Prestige 928- 680-3344 Chris

dicudmore
    what they said...
    Prestige has my boat currently

Kachina26
    I was a GM tech for nearly 15 years, and Absolute is the only shop I trust to touch my baby. 'nuff said.

SoCalSouthpaw
    This is precisely the response I was looking for. Means alot to me as I cant even get a call back from the place that has my boat now - which has my drive in pieces. So pickin it up is going to be fun. BTW: this is the million dollar question: Do the guys at Absolute pick up boats that are in storage for the guys who live outta state for maintenance, etc... ?
    SummitKarl - glad you got a laugh outta my avatar. Photo shop did it. I swear! LOL

dicudmore
    This is precisely the response I was looking for. Means alot to me as I cant even get a call back from the place that has my boat now - which has my drive in pieces. So pickin it up is going to be fun. BTW: this is the million dollar question: Do the guys at Absolute pick up boats that are in storage for the guys who live outta state for maintenance, etc... ?
    SummitKarl - glad you got a laugh outta my avatar. Photo shop did it. I swear! LOL
    I think they will...
    i know Prestige does

prosthogod
    Wouldn't let Absolute fix my doggy door because they CAN'T. Talk about half assed quick fix, blame it on the other guy, talk out one side of your mouth bull sh@#. That is what you will get at absolute. Gave them more than one opportunity with the same result.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast