Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat insurance

cola
    AAA will insure up to a 33' v-bottom sterndrive. I got a quote today. It was a little higher then Progressive. I need to check my limits to compare.
    Mike

Steamin' Rice
    What 33' V bottom? What power? I have not had much luck getting insurance on my 34 with 525's.. I have been at ACE for $2600/ year.. Can't even get a quote from Progressive, Boat US, etc etc etc

cola
    What 33' V bottom? What power? I have not had much luck getting insurance on my 34 with 525's.. I have been at ACE for $2600/ year.. Can't even get a quote from Progressive, Boat US, etc etc etc
    I was looking at going back to AAA now that they have raised the length max from 26.5' to 33'. I had AAA on my 21' Essex. I think I am paying $1350 with 100% replacement. I need to make sure AAA is the same or agreed value.
    Thats with my 29' Essex with HP500EFI. I think the 1000 HP is hurting you.
    Thanks, Mike

Quality Time
    Greg/Mike,
    Have you tried Bob Luellen at World Wide?

Big Warlock
    Markel Insurance for boats?

Mardonzi
    I've been calling everyone under the sun trying to get quotes for a 1995 35' Lightning with 600SC's,, Progressive won't touch anything over 1000 rated HP, and most won't touch anything over 10 years old... I have a call into Markel right now, we'll see how they do.

Huckleberry
    Greg/Mike,
    Have you tried Bob Luellen at World Wide?
    I second Bob! He's a great guy and will find you the best deal out there, even for cats.

Daytona100
    Eliminator boats had Wozencraft cards on there cats at the boat show. Talked to Greg anderson from wozencraft ins. Told him I have a 25 Daytona with approx 575 to 600 HP. Was paying about 1800 with markel. Also getting a quote for my homeowners ins and cars. Supposedly there giveing big breaks and exceptions if you wrap all your ins into one policy. Gregs gonna call me back tomorrow with the quote. Also I guess age and driveing records has alot to do with it. So I guess theres something good about being 41!!!! :cry:

acatitude
    I second Bob! He's a great guy and will find you the best deal out there, even for cats.
    does Bob have a number and any others would be appreciated. AI have to hear it from them to believe it. guess i will be calling AAA also

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast