Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat insurance

Phat Matt
    I called AAA today and they told me they didn't insure over I think it was 26.5 feet. But they could transfer me to another department within AAA that could. I waited on hold and then left a message. I didn't get a call back. In fact I called 3 agents today and didn't get a call back from any. I was only able to give my info to one. I think she is working on it. The others must be too busy for me. In fact you wouldn't believe how many agents don't call me back after I give them my info even after repeated calls back.

Daytona100
    Hey Matt just out of curiosity how much does it cost to insure a twin engine cat. And how much speed are you seen?

Phat Matt
    Hey Matt just out of curiosity how much does it cost to insure a twin engine cat. And how much speed are you seen?
    What it did cost and what it is now going to cost are two different things. It was just under a $1000 for the year. My company just cancelled me though due to their speed cut off of 70mph. Mine goes just a little bit over that. I am shopping for new insurance right now. I was paid in full too for the year.

BRSTQUEST
    i have foremost ins.....i have an agreed upon value policy....i paid 45 for the boat three years ago and if it is stolen today i get 45 back......premium is 650 or so a year

Phat Matt
    i have foremost ins.....i have an agreed upon value policy....i paid 45 for the boat three years ago and if it is stolen today i get 45 back......premium is 650 or so a year
    They are one of the companies that said no to me.

BRSTQUEST
    that sucks balls.....i know i will catch chit for this but maybe a broker like AIS might have some type of database you could get leads from?????

Phat Matt
    that sucks balls.....i know i will catch chit for this but maybe a broker like AIS might have some type of database you could get leads from?????
    I was told to call them from another agent because "they will cover almost anything". Guess not.

I used State Farm in Lake Havasu.....Their quote was about $100.00 less than Progressive and actually about $300.00 less than State Farm her in Cali....Remember, this is for a v-bottom, not a cat...
    State Farm Havasu
    (866)854-0001

Kilrtoy
    DONT LET THAT CRAP GET TO YOU, MISSED YOU SATURDAY....
    We all know she is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "All Photos removed so they won't offend anyone. I am sorry for posting pictures of women that are "old" and should be wearing full bottom (or one piece) bathing suits. Again, I'm sorry people have had to look at my offensive pictures."

dicudmore
    DONT LET THAT CRAP GET TO YOU, MISSED YOU SATURDAY....
    We all know she is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "All Photos removed so they won't offend anyone. I am sorry for posting pictures of women that are "old" and should be wearing full bottom (or one piece) bathing suits. Again, I'm sorry people have had to look at my offensive pictures."
    yes what he said...Mrs R918 is GORGEOUS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast