Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Jeep

koyota93
    My buddy's dad might have one for sale. Lots of time and money into it.
    1976 CJ5
    Ford 351W V8, rebuilt manual trans, Holley carb, Edelbrock intake, MSD, Headers, Flowmasters, newer 33" tires, Ford 8.8 rearend, Dana 44 front, full roll cage, 2 race buckets, 5 pt harnesses, custom bumpers, engine cage with shock hoops, fox resevoir all around, and rock sliders.
    He debates over selling it all the time, but when he is in the mood to get rid of it, it is within your price range. Let me know if you're interested.
    This is an old pic of it, when it was first being built.
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...scamera139.jpg

Baja Big Dog
    Got a nice CJ8 (scrambler) with an LT1 on Nitrous, automatic Curries front and rear, 35's all good let it go for 20 grand, tell your brother save up some nickles and dimes and buy a real Jeep!!!

PaPaG
    Got a nice CJ8 (scrambler) with an LT1 on Nitrous, automatic Curries front and rear, 35's all good let it go for 20 grand, tell your brother save up some nickles and dimes and buy a real Jeep!!!
    Hey Baja, Why don't we ever get to see that monster at the Park?

TheCarDudes
    I have a 1985 Jeep CJ-7 for sale. It has an inline 6 cylinder that has been upgraded to the new fuel injection. Automatic, hard top, warn full floater rear axle, dana 35 front axle, lockers, winch, etc...etc.... The list goes on. This is a very nice Jeep that is set up for everything from and every day driver to wheelin the trails on the weekends.
    Please PM me for details. The Jeep is located in Havasu right now. might take it back to California.
    Asking price $6700.00 obo.
    I will try to post pics if anyone is interested.

Not So Fast
    I have a 1985 Jeep CJ-7 for sale. It has an inline 6 cylinder that has been upgraded to the new fuel injection. Automatic, hard top, warn full floater rear axle, dana 35 front axle, lockers, winch, etc...etc.... The list goes on. This is a very nice Jeep that is set up for everything from and every day driver to wheelin the trails on the weekends.
    Please PM me for details. The Jeep is located in Havasu right now. might take it back to California.
    Sure, please post them. NSF

djunkie
    Post the pics and I'll show him.

djunkie
    I know nothing about Jeeps (except the old flat fender Willy's) and neither does my brother. This is strickly gonna be a leave it at the river and play around with vehicle. Not looking for an everyday driver just a toy. I'm mostly concerned with getting a newer fuel injected model cause I like that better and maybe I won't have to wrench on it for him as much. Also would like something that has a full cage and not the short cut back one that I seem to have seen before. As for suspension I'm sure a small mod may be in order. Nothing drastic. Just enough to fit a little better rubber under the fender and make playing around Havasu fun for him.
    Now another question. Whats the chance of this thing being used to tow a 23' 5000lb boat to the launch ramp and back?

Call Frank at car toys in havasu he has a real nice jeep for sale.
    928 680-0203.

Mandelon
    Now another question. Whats the chance of this thing being used to tow a 23' 5000lb boat to the launch ramp and back?
    Didn't Froggy's Jeep Death Pool prove that was do-able??

Sigus
    [QUOTE=
    Now another question. Whats the chance of this thing being used to tow a 23' 5000lb boat to the launch ramp and back?[/QUOTE]
    I used to use my 93yj to launch a 22 Daytona at Windsor. No problem in or out. Had to keep the tire presure low so they would grab while braking. Boat and Trailer were around 4000Lbs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast