Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Havasu House - Mar 15-18

roln 20s
    Well, its that time again. One of the first weekend I get to use the boat this year. I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house for rent and thought I would start right here at HB. I have rented from numerous here on the boards-- all homes are still standing
    I would love it if someone had a boat deep garage home available-- bonus for me
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Patrick

SummerBreeze
    I have a 1600sf 3 bed 2 bath 35ft boat deep garage with king bed 2 queens and a sleeper, pool table, darts. ping pong table, BBQ, music, TVs in every room...... 5 min from windsor ramp.... nice place on a quite corner lot.
    PM me ....... I don't know at this time if it is rented durning the time that you are looking

HavasuSelect
    I have a 1600sf 3 bed 2 bath 35ft boat deep garage with king bed 2 queens and a sleeper, pool table, darts. ping pong table, BBQ, music, TVs in every room...... 5 min from windsor ramp.... nice place on a quite corner lot.
    PM me ....... I don't know at this time if it is rented durning the time that you are looking
    He has a bitchen house. I'm right across the street from him and my fridge is always stocked full of beer that you're welcome to.

roln 20s
    PM sent- sounds great! HavasuSelect-- I'll take you up on that
    Thanks,
    Patrick

HavasuSelect
    PM sent- sounds great! HavasuSelect-- I'll take you up on that
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    LOL, sounds good. If I'm not there my dad will be. He lives there full-time.

acatitude
    He has a bitchen house. I'm right across the street from him and my fridge is always stocked full of beer that you're welcome to.
    shit sacramento is a long way, but hell free beer???? oh what brand?

HavasuSelect
    shit sacramento is a long way, but hell free beer???? oh what brand?
    Usually Bud Light, but it's not uncommon to see Coors or Miller, and I know I left some Vodka in the freezer last time I was there

SummerBreeze
    Usually Bud Light, but it's not uncommon to see Coors or Miller, and I know I left some Vodka in the freezer last time I was there
    Oh Yeah........ Eric, I for got to tell you your Vodka is all Gone....

HavasuSelect
    Oh Yeah........ Eric, I for got to tell you your Vodka is all Gone....
    Oh well, as long as it went to a good cause. When you coming out again? I spoke with my dad today, he said he had the boat motor on a cherry picker and the cherry picker "broke". He said the motor took a tumble. He's prob the only guy in the world that can figure out how to "breaK" a cherry picker.

SummerBreeze
    I might have a jet set trip on the 23rd of this month. Bad Brad has a Bad plane. His kid races jet skis and there is a race coming up on the 24th. If he has a boat to race I might have a plane ride to Havi.
    How about you??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast