Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell did Jesse Jackson just say?

topless
    I called in last night and won. Play yourself online, it's hilarious.
    http://971freefm.com/pages/4627.php

syke-o
    i love when they play that segment!!! he is the hardest person to understand i have ever heard in my life...

topless
    My son loves it too.

charlyox
    That is too funny.

SHOTKALLIN
    With all that shake down money he gets you think he would get a speech therapist Jessie Jackson is the biggest idiot in the black community. I can't believe he gets any recognition, he cant even speak English......as he would say FREE TOOKIE! or KEEP HOPE ALIVE! He was just lucky enough to be near MLK when he was killed and he is still riding on that thunder.:devil:

Biglue
    Don't feel so bad Shotkallin. George "Dubba-ya" Bush is just as bad a speaker and he's out friggin leader for Christ's.

topless
    Don't feel so bad Shotkallin. George "Dubba-ya" Bush is just as bad a speaker and he's out friggin leader for Christ's. At least you can understand what he's saying.

Biglue
    At least you can understand what he's saying.
    True, he just tends to babble at times. It's hilarious that he misuses similar words. When comedians build a comdedy skit on his speech performaces and he himself smile when he messes up......it's pretty bad.

photo chick
    True, he just tends to babble at times. It's hilarious that he misuses similar words. When comedians build a comdedy skit on his speech performaces and he himself smile when he messes up......it's pretty bad.
    Hey Lou leave my Pres alone!!!! do not EVER compare him to Evil Jackson either!!

topless
    Hey Lou leave my Pres alone!!!! do not EVER compare him to Evil Jackson either!!You tell him Lori!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast