Thread: "YA MON!!!" Sangster...Time to 'fess up!!!

Dave Sammons
    So I take the wife down to Jamaica for a little getaway...We fly into Montego Bay, head for the shuttle bus to the hotel and what do I see???
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...87sangster.jpg
    What the heck is up??? There's only 2 airports in the ENTIRE country?...and one's named for you?? I know here in the States we name our International Airports after politicians(Reagan, Kennedy) or great Americans (John Wayne, Charles Lindbergh) so, what EXACTLY is that you did to recieve such an honor? I don't think you're a politician down there...Maybe you're one of the leading businessmen in the country. Are you in the import/export business? Let's think about what comes out of Jamaica. Red Stripe Beer, Rum...I got it! You have a fleet of 21' Sanger daycruisers that you use to bootleg the stuff off the Island. Or maybe you're shipping out that other major export of theirs...what's it called down there...Ganja?? You list your home in California as Vaccaville...I know how popular the stuff is in NorCal...this probably makes the most sense or are you really Bob Marley's brother and you're actually living down there in some remote part of the island with a bevy of young Jamaican girls to tend to your every need? Sangster...you've been found out! :crossx: :crossx:

BILLY.B
    Hey Chief...Are you and that guy named Lou hanging by the computer tonight throwing back a couple of cold ones. Hopefully he doesn't feel like a "Piss Biscuit" like his brother RCL. RCL...A real piece of work!!!!!

This is too goood!

Dave Sammons
    Hey Chief...Are you and that guy named Lou hanging by the computer tonight throwing back a couple of cold ones. Hopefully he doesn't feel like a "Piss Biscuit" like his brother RCL. RCL...A real piece of work!!!!!
    He's in town, but, has "Business" to take care of until Friday afternoon...Come Saturday...it's ON!! I'm stocked up with Stoli and ready to ROLL! Hey, a weekend away from RCL for Pat has got to be the same as being gone from Boise for a month!

GofastRacer
    This is too funny!...

dmontzsta
    Dave, are you both heading up to Irvine Lake for the "exhibitions"?

Dave Sammons
    Dave, are you both heading up to Irvine Lake for the "exhibitions"?
    Wish I could...Just have too much work to do