Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banshee

Powerquestboy
    Anybody got a Banshee in here? Where do you get your parts? Who has the hook ups?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...anshee_001.jpg

Bense468
    I have the same year. With work done. Parts depend on what you need. Not everybody carries everything.

Powerquestboy
    I just bought new bars and bar clamp and I want ASV levers but they are expensive! Cheapest I can find on the web is $150 for the Clutch and Brake.

Havasu Carrera
    They have a e-bay store And you get them real quick.

Powerquestboy
    It seems like all their stuff on ebay is refurbished. There is another company on ebay offering the their midrange levers for 105 for the whole set which is the same as I have found on another site on the web. Just wondering if someone has a hook-up. I'm buying a ton of stuff for the bike so I'm trying to save my pennies. Already got new Bars and clamp just need the levers and its off to another part of the bike.

SoCalSouthpaw
    Greetings. Shoot me a PM. I have a sizable hookup on just about everything bike, atv, etc...
    EX: The levers you are talking about I can get for 128.80.
    Only issue is I live in San Diego. So, PM me and I will give you my #, we could figure sumpin out.

wsuwrhr
    A little far from me, but I could also get you whatever you need.
    Looks like CPI big bore pipes on the bike and a longer swinarm. Is it a stroker motor? Stock cylinders? I can't really tell from the angle.
    I run a +10 mil Banshee, 535cc, T-Rex cylinder, honest 100HP machine. Setup up pretty much like yours is.
    Racer's Edge (http://teamracersedge.com)
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Looks like it is running a little lean too.
    Brian

Powerquestboy
    A little far from me, but I could also get you whatever you need.
    Looks like CPI big bore pipes on the bike and a langer swinarm. Is it a stroker motor? Stock cylinders? I can't really tell from the angle.
    I run a +10 mil Banshee, 535cc, T-Rex cylinder, honest 100HP machine. Setup up pretty much like yours is.
    Racer's Edge (http://teamracersedge.com)
    Brian
    Yes they are CPI's in fact the one your looking at has a hairline crack in it so its coming off today and getting sent back to CPI for repair and re-chrome. To be honest I have no clue what has been done to this motor. I bought the bike used from Magic34 on the boards, it belonged to a friend of his. Its got stock carbs and its definitley not a stroker motor but this thing is fast as hell. It smokes all my buddy's banshees even the ones that have had motor work done. I had a mechanic ride it and tell me there is no way it is stock. Then had a another mechanic tould me it has never been opened up so I have no clue. I would love to know the real story but it runs great and starts easier than any bike I have ever been around. This thing will literally sit for 3 months and start first kick.
    These are the levers I want and I think I have decided to go with the middle of the road lever but this is the cheapest I can find them for
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...5389365&rd=1,1

Powerquestboy
    Wsuwrhr
    Lets see some pics of that bike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast