Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VH back...with Dave (Sam Or Dave?)

cc322
    I cant believe that is gonna work, dont get me wrong loved VH when they first came out , but IMO way better music with Sammy, To me Sam has a much better voice. And no Mikey on bass:idea: seems like Eddie just cant get along with anybody. Nobody more about having a good time then Sammy see for yourself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndM7cMoj9nQ

Mandelon
    Diamond Dave is VH. Sammy can't drive 55....No comparison. But Dave is an egotistical retard, and Sammy is..........well, boring.
    The original is still the best. The first few albums, before the keyboards.....before the wussiness of Diver Down and after, that was the prime time for them.
    Man--->grew up in Pasadena, where VH played at backyard parties of friends houses<-----delon

BadKachina
    F Sam, I won't even listen to Van-Haggar..........I grew up listening to David (born in 1970). I was 14 when 1984 came out, and I saw them in concert at least three times. I remember having a Sony Walkman and wearing out my Van Halen tapes. I was so mad when they kicked him out and took in Haggar. I've never gotten over it, I refuse to listen to and Haggar music to this day.

h2oski2fast
    Where's the who cares, they are over the hill choice?

cc322
    Diamond Dave is VH. Sammy can't drive 55....No comparison. But Dave is an egotistical retard, and Sammy is..........well, boring.
    The original is still the best. The first few albums, before the keyboards.....before the wussiness of Diver Down and after, that was the prime time for them.
    Man--->grew up in Pasadena, where VH played at backyard parties of friends houses<-----delon
    You obvisouly havent been to a VH show with Sammy or just a Sammy concert, Or your just smokin crack:jawdrop: Grew up in the same area and been to many backyard parties with the VH boys, but times change and in this case for the better. Fact is Sammy was Sammy before VH Red Rocker, Montrose and is still Sammy, as where Dave well no explanation needed. Oh wait I think Dave did VH greatest hits blugrass style WTF,

C-2
    Dave sux in concert, period.
    Sammy kicked ass on his own.
    I like both versions.
    And Mikey is cool cuz he owns Hallett's
    Check out the US Festival on Youtube...some great stuff. Especially the Crue, when everybody was like WTF?

cc322
    Who needs Eddie, when you got Vic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNYjw...elated&search=

C-2
    Youtube is great. Where else can you find an unreleased, 1976 copy of 2112. Freakin Amazing.

C-2
    Oh my, what a version of The Trooper
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=s_4aGXTHo7w

C-2
    Wow I didn't know Van Halen ever recorded 2112! GREAT FIND!!

What did ya think of their version of The Trooper I put up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast