Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: info on hull design brendella

bbc540
    I recently busted my rayson craft hull last time out luckily made it back on trailor but needs alot of work including stringers. So I found another hull a Brendella 2" runner bottom great looking boat but have no info on design or how it handles weights so on can anyone help me out.

LeE ss13
    That 2" runner puts a lot of air under the boat. That will make it fast but very unforgiving. Quick turns are out along with sudden re-entries. The boat will be very weight balance sensitive. Find someone who owns one were the boat is used on the lake for play.

bbc540
    The boat is setup now with about the same HP I am running I may have a little more 100HP or so but handles good but the motor is really forward a lot. I do not run in rough waters and do not intend to. Any idea of the hull weight and what they were mainly designed for. Thanks

Is this Marty's yellow with blue stripe Brendela?

bbc540
    No its not. did not know there were more out there for sale.

LeE ss13
    The boat is setup now with about the same HP I am running I may have a little more 100HP or so but handles good but the motor is really forward a lot. I do not run in rough waters and do not intend to. Any idea of the hull weight and what they were mainly designed for. Thanks
    1/4 Mile Drag Racing. I was told, Irv built them when he and his wife were separated cause she held control over Hondo. They later got together. So I was told.

bbc540
    here is a picture if it comes through thanks

This is Marty's deal. (http://www.dragboats.com/classifieds....php?AdID=2832).
    Been watching it run for years. Good running boat
    John Rossi ran it before Marty bought it. John ran a hilborn injected BBC

bbc540
    yeah thats the same boat how does he like his I have never owned a brendella actually never heard of one till now. Thanks

bbc540
    The only thing I am worried about is I am running a Owens trans. and the drive length will be short but think it will work. Will probably start out with motor 2" more forward for the more power I am running. The old Rayson Craft did not care very forgiving always begging for more I will miss her maybe later have her reworked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast