Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED***Biesemeyer emblems

dossangers
    Wanted biesemeyer EMBLEMS will PAY alot for a set dig'em out !! Also a Dan olson oil cooler bb chevy

dmontzsta
    Me too! There was rumor some blinging paint guy was going to have some made.

LeE ss13
    I was offered $500 for a set in the early '80. I did not think the offer was legit. At that price, couldn,t you just make new ones? I mean it is not as if they were an investment casting or something.

biesemeyer
    I need some too!

dossangers
    Somebody step up and make some already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
    what you fockers going to make gansta neckles for the parker ? I can see it now -- you bro check my besizzzel - ching chiga cccccc oommmm lmao
    must be hell to hang in the in crowd --

fc-pilot
    I would love to have a few sets myself, but the real question is "Who knows somebody that can cast them up"? I know a few cnc guys, but nothing as far as casting goes. I would be willing to help make this happen in any way possible. I also know a few guys that could do it out of plastic, but I would want it done right with metal.
    Paul

superdave013
    I would love to have a few sets myself, but the real question is "Who knows somebody that can cast them up"? I know a few cnc guys, but nothing as far as casting goes. I would be willing to help make this happen in any way possible. I also know a few guys that could so it out of plastic, but I would want it done right with metal.
    Paul
    That would be easy for River Dave to get done. He's the man when it comes to investment castings.

olbiezer
    damn didn know they were so valuable.....id have dug em off my biesemeyer jet before i sold it if i had known ......they were cherry too........sorry dudes

What about Rudy Ramos? Is he still involved with the foundry? I'm sure he would love to cast up some Beezer emblems. They might say Rayson Craft though... :rollside:
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast