Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was going to go to Havasu today...

DILLIGAF
    but I woke up feeling like shit. My lungs burn like a mofo when I cough and now my head is all stuffed up. I have been fighting this off for the past week but I guess it finally caught me .
    Very windy out here in BHC and LHC and that combined with the flu type stuff would make for a miserable day. Just guzzled some Nyquil and getting ready to watch some movies and try to knock this shit out of me today/tonight.

phebus
    Too bad, we were looking forwrd to seeing you Tom. Guess we'll have to wait, and either come up your way, or wait and see you next time you make it down here.
    Wind isn't bad here yet, just a stedy breeze, and yesterday was great just hanging out in the channel. My face got fried, but it's great to get some color.
    Get better.............
    Rick

DILLIGAF
    Too bad, we were looking forwrd to seeing you Tom. Guess we'll have to wait, and either come up your way, or wait and see you next time you make it down here.
    Wind isn't bad here yet, just a stedy breeze, and yesterday was great just hanging out in the channel. My face got fried, but it's great to get some color.
    Get better.............
    Rick
    Thanks Rick...I think 3-12 to 3-16 I am supposed to be down there with Heavy D and his sons for spring break.
    Hope to see you then

ratso
    but I woke up feeling like shit. My lungs burn like a mofo when I cough and now my head is all stuffed up. I have been fighting this off for the past week but I guess it finally caught me .
    Very windy out here in BHC and LHC and that combined with the flu type stuff would make for a miserable day. Just guzzled some Nyquil and getting ready to watch some movies and try to knock this shit out of me today/tonight.

Nyquil and Theraflu...

Throttle
    :idea:
    mmmmmm. hope you feel better soon Tom, as for you Rick - I hope you get sun poisoning with that kinda talk... be there 2morrow, no channel though... my boat is having some servicing in CA, jamie and I are gonna do some ridin at standard wash with the kidz... need to figure out where to watch some fireworks and get some grub for dinner...

RiverRatMike

I got the same shit as you, very bad fever and deep down muchus in my lungs and can't even cough up. Muscles hurt and no energy at all. It sucks bad!

Not So Fast

You're the only one that's not here. I am amazed at the Windsor ramp this morning, looked like the 4th, and combined with the snowbirds it was dangerous as a lot of the guys on here will attest to. Ask slowinhavasu as he watched a pontoon do not 1 but 2 360's in THE SLIP, trying to get out ???? NSF

Throttle
    You're the only one that's not here. I am amazed at the Windsor ramp this morning, looked like the 4th, and combined with the snowbirds it was dangerous as a lot of the guys on here will attest to. Ask slowinhavasu as he watched a pontoon do not 1 but 2 360's in THE SLIP, trying to get out ???? NSF
    this makes me feel better that my boat is not going to get wet, thanks NSF!

Nord
    I'm a vinyl repair, oil change, and new impellor away from going out
    Sucks you feel bad. But then again, I'd rather be sick out there, than feeling good at work....................
    ~NORD~

bigq
    Stomach flu has been going around down here, I hate puking, take stuffy head and bad lungs over that. get well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast