Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Postal

lucky
    Is it true most postal workers are former big rig owner operators?
    Well that may be a geneal consensous - I would put a dollar down on formum moderators .... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    I was thinking the same thing...what make's one who work's @ the post office go postal??? Long hour's, hard work, not enough pay?? wtf???

MagicMtnDan
    6 postal workers were shot and killed by a female postal worker who shot and killed herself (7 dead total).

Moneypitt
    I have known some postal employees over the years and one of the possible reasons stuff like this happens is the "back stabbing", "screw you" attitudes of a very tight system of promotions based largely on things other than "job performance". The best and brightest are often passed by for promotions because of "cliques" and politics. Some postal employees feel as though they are part of an un recognized branch of "service to the country", simular to the Armed services, but without the recognition. Also, because of the hiring practices, (family, friends) alot of employees are closely related, so alot of "off the job" issues are decided at work. .............MP

Hardly Satisfied
    Very Crazy

a catered life
    I have known some postal employees over the years and one of the possible reasons stuff like this happens is the "back stabbing", "screw you" attitudes of a very tight system of promotions based largely on things other than "job performance". The best and brightest are often passed by for promotions because of "cliques" and politics. Some postal employees feel as though they are part of an un recognized branch of "service to the country", simular to the Armed services, but without the recognition. Also, because of the hiring practices, (family, friends) alot of employees are closely related, so alot of "off the job" issues are decided at work. .............MP
    sound like most government jobs

h2oski2fast
    again.
    Just heard on news Postal worker in Goleta killed 3.
    What the hell is it with the Post Office that causes this?
    thoughts?
    Monotony.

Froggystyle
    Unfortunately for them, they work at the post office delivering mail and are not out risking their lives killing terrorists. It is an unrecognized branch because they deliver mail. Sorry folks... not quite as sexy as jumping out of a plane with a knife clenched in your teeth.
    If any of you are postal workers, I will say this. I would be more afraid of a postal worker of someone in the Air force... Does that help?
    I think she snapped because of the rate hike.

Jbb
    Unfortunately for them, they work at the post office delivering mail and are not out risking their lives killing terrorists. It is an unrecognized branch because they deliver mail. Sorry folks... not quite as sexy as jumping out of a plane with a knife clenched in your teeth.
    If any of you are postal workers, I will say this. I would be more afraid of a postal worker of someone in the Air force... Does that help?
    I think she snapped because of the rate hike.
    The rate hike.....and a low Thorazine level...is what caused Brown to snap... :220v:

Sleek-Jet
    Sounds like ***boat with a paycheck... and guns...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast