Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: ***boat at Lake Anna Again?????

LynnsJet
    Delaware Dave is going to share the room with me.
    Is Amy coming again this year? She was OK after she figured out she wasn't hanging out with kids.

rrocky
    RRocky, you have to allow PM's to be sent to you, I can't send you anything. Thanks for all your help see you soon. 272 FORMULA WITH 383'S FOR SALE

SpareChange
    WOW
    This event has really grown since the last time I was there. Congrats to all of those involved

LynnsJet
    It is a big deal and last year with over 120 boats there it was unbelieveable how many boats with Blower Morors were there. Of course last year, with ***boat being there, attracted a lot of exta boats.
    This year should be good. There is a good organization and plenty of things to do and good food and without the distraction of ***boat and the models, etc. there will be a lot more of good partying, socialization and boating.
    Hope to see you there

jrod
    I understand that there are going to be some pictures taken of the boats and sent to hot boat. What day is that sched. for or is it going to be all weekend? Did hot boat hire those models last year?

drejustice
    I think there should be models hanging around regardless whether or not ***boat is there Just my 2 cents

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789