Thread: 21' Outlaw V-drive for sale (less motor)

Fancy Sausage
    I am an ex-dragboat racer and new member to the site.
    I have a really cool Outlaw V-drive that unfortunately is starting to suffer the effects of being under a cover when not being used for the last couple years. I ran a mild blown 468 w/ powerglide tranny in this boat for the last several years and it really is a nice set-up. I am selling it less motor since I want to keep the motor as a back-up to the blown injected Sanger ski hydro I have. It's the one that has the garage. If there is someone out there that wants an awesome boat that just needs a BBC and a little TLC, I am willing to negotiate a deal.
    Not sure how to upload pictures yet so contact me via E-mail and I can forward. Boat is in Vacaville. chopper9@prodigy.net[/EMAIL]

mouzer
    Need To Post This In The Spam Section.....:d

Kim Hanson
    I am an ex-dragboat racer and new member to the site.
    I have a really cool Outlaw V-drive that unfortunately is starting to suffer the effects of being under a cover when not being used for the last couple years. I ran a mild blown 468 w/ powerglide tranny in this boat for the last several years and it really is a nice set-up. I am selling it less motor since I want to keep the motor as a back-up to the blown injected Sanger ski hydro I have. It's the one that has the garage. If there is someone out there that wants an awesome boat that just needs a BBC and a little TLC, I am willing to negotiate a deal.
    Not sure how to upload pictures yet so contact me via E-mail and I can forward. Boat is in Vacaville. chopper9@prodigy.net[/EMAIL]
    email sent..........( . )( . ).............