Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Got Pulled Over

SummerBreeze
    I got pulled over last night returning form a Motocross/ Play riding at Carnigie Cycle Park last night. I have my dirt bike in the back of the truck.
    So I am cruzing home on Hwy 88 going through a little town called Pioneer. Two cars in front of me and this little car in front of me is adjusting it's inside mirror. I am not tail gating.... but I am thinking...... wow It must suck to be you in a little car and I am in a lifted 4x4 burning a hole in the back of your head from my head lights.
    Then they pull over... 2 mins later I see a Hwy patrol on the other side of the road. Then I see a parked city cop waiting.
    Sure enough he pulls out after me and hits his lights.
    He says that he got a call reguarding me running people off the road. I laughed a little and said ....yeah right. No I said I think that little car back there might be the one that called you I think they might watch to much T.V. you know the hell raiser motercycle types.
    He said have a good night and I went on my way

MudPumper
    Nothing more annoying than a lifted truck without its headlights properly adjusted.

mrs.rvrluvr
    on 95 off of 40 to havi yellow jeep cheroke pulled out infront of us. We were doing 65 70 she was doing 25 Hubby had to swerve into the head on traffic lanes to keep from hitting her while he slamed on the brakes. She kept going slow so hubby passed her. Then she started tailgating so hubby (like an a hole) slamed on the brakes ( I hate it when he does this crap, He needs to just let go). She almost hit us she was so close. Anyway when we got into town we were pulled over by the sherriff for driving wreckless. Hubby explained to the cop and he said it was our word against hers and nothing he could do but he still had to stop us because she called in and was probably watching. No big deal they are just doing there job.

shockwaveharry
    Shoulda locked you up and threw away the key. I'll tell you what! All you truck driving, boat towing, dune buggy riding know nothing know it all's think you own the road. Well, guess what... you don't! If you ever pull up behind my Prius and expect me to pull over you are in for the scowling of a lifetime and a fist shaking you won't soon forget. I have 911 on my speed dial under "Bush loving, jacked up truck drivers with big wheels and tires who could care less about our environment or global warming" and I'm not afraid to use my cell phone, even while I'm driving, as long as it's for something as important as sending you directly to hell!!!!

mrs.rvrluvr
    Shoulda locked you up and threw away the key. I'll tell you what! All you truck driving, boat towing, dune buggy riding know nothing know it all's think you own the road. Well, guess what... you don't! If you ever pull up behind my Prius and expect me to pull over you are in for the scowling of a lifetime and a fist shaking you won't soon forget. I have 911 on my speed dial under "Bush loving, jacked up truck drivers with big wheels and tires who could care less about our environment or global warming" and I'm not afraid to use my cell phone, even while I'm driving, as long as it's for something as important as sending you directly to hell!!!!
    holy sheet rotflmao

Jordy
    Damn Harry, did you get it all out of your system??? Oh, and FYI, I lifted my truck just for that reaction!!!
    p.s. Prius???? You traded the 'vette in on one??? I got rid of my Pinto for one too!!!

shockwaveharry
    p.s. Prius???? You traded the 'vette in on one???
    I got rid of that fossil fuel burning globe warmer for the new model Prius that runs purly on my inflated sense of self-satisfaction. Oh, and my personalized license plate just came in. It says: BTRTHNU, because I am... Better then you!!!!!

talkinghead
    Most lifted trucks do present an inordinate hazard to the motoring public in general mainly because of the mismatched bumper heights.
    The bumpers on many lifted trucks seem to be at roughly the same level of a childs head in a passenger car or minivan. I hate to even think about it.
    Even semi's have better positioned/more compatible bumpers.
    Lifted trucks should not be highway legal at all IMHO.

MudPumper
    Actually, anyone that spends the kinda money that all of these playtoys cost and can't spend a few bucks to get their headlights adjusted correctly when towing are just inconsiderate MFers and deserve 'the ditch'! If it's neccesary for you to drive with your roadlights plus your headlights then you are too f*ckin blind so stay off the highway.
    Rio
    It doesn't even cost money to adjust them. Wait for the sun to go down and get a damn screwdriver and go to work. Another thing, when you load your trailer on the hitch, unless you have airbags to level the truck back out, your lights are again out of adjustment.
    :idea:

plaster dave
    What a bunch of cry babies. :devil: :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast