Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginity...

4DAY4PLAY
    Be honest, how old were you when you lost it? And, was it a bad, ok, or great
    experience?
    I was 15......and it was fantastic....for me, i wouldnt imagine for her, it lasted all of about 5 minutes.

GHT
    Eighteen almost Ninteen.
    Late bloomer..

Havasu Carrera
    Maybe next year.

working on it right now.....................
    Ok Im done
    so I guess today

Wet Dream
    18, scared shitless, was with my 6th grade girlfriend, lasted about 3 minutes, and all I new to do was pump. There was zero groovin, and tried like hell. I never saw her again, but did say on the phone "if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart". I figured she was mad because of one of 2 reasons. One, I bragged to my virgin friends, or 2 because she had a boyfriend and when she said "I'm a nympho", I laughed a nervous laugh and opened the car door to let her out at her house.

SummerBreeze
    Oh she looked soooooooo good at sweet 16..... I couldn't wait to give it to her.
    It was so warm and wet.
    In the back of my dad's pick up at a drive in

mrs.rvrluvr
    18, scared shitless, was with my 6th grade girlfriend, lasted about 3 minutes, and all I new to do was pump. There was zero groovin, and tried like hell. I never saw her again, but did say on the phone "if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart". I figured she was mad because of one of 2 reasons. One, I bragged to my virgin friends, or 2 because she had a boyfriend and when she said "I'm a nympho", I laughed a nervous laugh and opened the car door to let her out at her house.
    you did it with a sixth grader when you were 18. WOW you must have been desperate.

4DAY4PLAY
    you did it with a sixth grader when you were 18. WOW you must have been desperate.
    lets hear your story miss perfect

mrs.rvrluvr
    lets hear your story miss perfect
    I was 15 and it hurt end of story

Wet Dream
    I wish she was that old at the time.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast