Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I neen a shower set up like DCB!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Did you guys see it on the new 32? Sweet!!! Now where the f can I get one. Brian at Dcb said they are making them. I know there are some crafty dudes on this site when it come to machining crap. Someone has to have one. I did not take pics but it looks like the thickness of 2 quarters put together with small holes on the side. Mounts flush on the inside of a sponson to get the sand off your feet. Then to activate it was just a little billet button. It was so clean. Most people could not even figure out what it was. Help!!

riverbound
    It looks like it was just a billet thru-hull fitting and the button activated a pump....should be simple enough.

OnlyMoney
    Buy a DCB!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Ours was the guinea pig...we love it! They're making them better with every boat.

h2oski2fast
    Did you guys see it on the new 32? Sweet!!! Now where the f can I get one. Brian at Dcb said they are making them. I know there are some crafty dudes on this site when it come to machining crap. Someone has to have one. I did not take pics but it looks like the thickness of 2 quarters put together with small holes on the side. Mounts flush on the inside of a sponson to get the sand off your feet. Then to activate it was just a little billet button. It was so clean. Most people could not even figure out what it was. Help!!
    Yeah, RD?

ROZ
    Yeah, RD?
    I thought he knew everything and everyone ?

OutCole'd
    You just need a plain old shower.......... :crossx:

h2oski2fast
    I thought he knew everything and everyone ?
    In his dreams, which is probably where he is at right now. Wake up Billet Boy, you got work to do.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Come on!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!

riverbound
    Come on!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!
    I dont think its thta hard to do.....you could probably tell Eliminator what you want and they can do it for you. OR.....the easy thing to do would be to just go and buy a DCB.

TOBTEK
    I have that set up....looks good, and its a great idea. But it doesnt work all that well. too much water pressure, and the streams of water are too far apart. looks good though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast